Couple paints obscene message on top of roof (1 Viewer)

i don't even notice when planes fly over anymore.....i grew up in driftwood, kenna, which is almost directly under the path of the north/south runway.....the airport is about 2 miles from there

This about sums up the intelligence of the FAA and any other airport "authorities" in any location.

Airport spokeswoman Phyllis VanIstendal said noise complaints have increased significantly since the new departure headings took effect but that it is too early to tell if there's a correlation.

Way to go Phyllis...

Dealing with the FAA is about as productive as one trying to drown the rain...

The state and local governments should offer to buy the houses up in areas where the noise is bad.

Wow that is serious!!! I have planes fly over my house and a train in my town. Noise does not bother me at all. If it were quiet that would make me feel uncomfortable.

"The 7-foot tall expletive -- with one of its four letters replaced by an underscore -- "

I don't think the author of the story really paid that much attention to what was actually written on the roof.

You just gotta love this country.

Edit: I just showed it to the guy at the desk next to mine. He thought it was funny as hell. He's retired from the FAA.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom