Couple questions help me out (1 Viewer)

Saviorbrees

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
When does free agency actually begin? And when does it end? I know when it begins within the first 2 weeks all the big names sin with a team usually so just wanted to make sure I'm aware of when it all begins so I can really follow it.

This being the SSF , you may post a thread bemoaning our lack of signings at ANY time .

When does free agency actually begin? And when does it end? I know when it begins within the first 2 weeks all the big names sin with a team usually so just wanted to make sure I'm aware of when it all begins so I can really follow it.
You'll probably get an answer soon.

What will happen is, one of our experts will make a thread on signings, dates, etc.

There's good dialog about this every year.

Fell free to search previous years and be prepared for weeks and weeks of reading.

March 7-9 (7th being allowed to begin negotiations, can't sign until 9th) is the start of free agency.

March 7-9 (7th being allowed to begin negotiations, can't sign until 9th) is the start of free agency.

Awesome. Pretty excited this year for off-season possibilities. Should be an exciting one and hope we hit on our draft again this year like last year.

Expect 100 "why haven't we signed anyone yet" threads approximately 3 hours into FA. Happens every year. And we generally don't even sign anyone on day 1

This being the SSF , you may post a thread bemoaning our lack of signings at ANY time .
I'm actually surprised a thread complaining about not signing any coaches hasn't sprung up yet. I've seen an odd comment about it, but no threads.

Is the forum mood shifting, or were some usual suspects stealth banned?

I'm actually surprised a thread complaining about not signing any coaches hasn't sprung up yet. I've seen an odd comment about it, but no posts.

"Coaches? We don't need no steeenking coaches!"

:ezbill:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom