Cousins loses again to a team with a winning record (1 Viewer)

He was all over the place today for every good throw he made to Rudolph over the middle

he had another where he sailed the ball 5 feet over a wide open Back in the flat with no Defender near him, also overshot Diggs on a should have been Touchdown.

Think Stefon Diggs is going to be talking to Kirk much at all this week? 1 catch for 4 yards today.

The Vikings are such a strange team. There are times on offense and defense where they look like a top-tier team. But then they follow those possessions with 2 in a row where they look completely incompetent.

He was all over the place today for every good throw he made to Rudolph over the middle

he had another where he sailed the ball 5 feet over a wide open Back in the flat with no Defender near him.

Think Stefon Diggs is going to be talking to Kirk much at all this week? 1 catch for 4 yards today.

Good Lord, Matt Moore took a beating today. He might be the first winning QB to murder his entire offensive line after the game.
I really think this game would not have even been close if Mahomes was healthy. He would have avoided a lot of the Vikes pressure with his mobility, or gotten the ball out quicker. Kelce, Watkins, and Tyreek bailed out Matt Moore quite a bit especially on the game winning FG drive.. although as a backup he did his job.

Good Lord, Matt Moore took a beating today. He might be the first winning QB to murder his entire offensive line after the game.
I'm sure he's breathing a sigh of relief that Mahomes is ready to come back.

The Vikings are such a strange team. There are times on offense and defense where they look like a top-tier team. But then they follow those possessions with 2 in a row where they look completely incompetent.
I'll repeat. Kirk Cousins is 6-29 against teams with a winning record.

Do you see the trend? It's pretty easy to predict when they will "look good" vs what they looked like today. One common denominator.

Yeah, Moore did just enough and he's a tough hombre, I'll say that for him.

Back to Vikings' general strangeness, how does that D give up a 91 yard TD run to Damien Williams? That team's weirder than a David Lynch film.

I really think this game would not have even been close if Mahomes was healthy. He would have avoided a lot of the Vikes pressure with his mobility, or gotten the ball out quicker. Kelce, Watkins, and Tyreek bailed out Matt Moore quite a bit especially on the game winning FG drive.. although as a backup he did his job.

But my point was there were times today when the Vikings' offense did look good. They're wildly inconsistent even within the same game (their defense, too).

I'll repeat. Kirk Cousins is 6-29 against teams with a winning record.

Do you see the trend? It's pretty easy to predict when they will "look good" vs what they looked like today. One common denominator.

Superkid, irregardless of how bad the Chiefs O-line played today and whether Matt Moore did his job adequately enough as a backup QB should in being just a game-manager, I think most Chiefs fans, players, and even Reid know Mahomes has to be out there next week if their going to reach 10,11 wins this season. Similarly to Teddy for 5 weeks after Drew's thumb ligament injury, the Chiefs have been employing a scaled-down version of their offense the past two weeks, they need that MVP-caliber QB back and soon if they want any hope of taking their season to the next level.

But my point was there were times today when the Vikings' offense did look good.
While true, the ultimate fate of that team rested in the hands of a true 4th quarter choke artist, the likes the NFL has never seen.

Meh, shanking that punt is what cost them the game.

That's the first time I remember where Arrowhead was 50/50 on its attendance. Looked like there was equal parts purple and red in the stands. It was weird to witness.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom