Cousins or Tyrod Taylor? (1 Viewer)

mc4saints

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Currently have Rothlesberger and Luck. Both Cousins and Tyrod are available. Looking to pick up one or the other to rotate based on matchups.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

I know it sounds dumb, but i would recommend not rotating based on matchups.... just stick with one qb and go with it.... you will get so frustrated by sitting your starter when he puts up 35 points. I would start big ben, regardless that he plays the ravens. Cousins plays the chiefs anyway.

I know it sounds dumb, but i would recommend not rotating based on matchups.... just stick with one qb and go with it.... you will get so frustrated by sitting your starter when he puts up 35 points. I would start big ben, regardless that he plays the ravens. Cousins plays the chiefs anyway.

I agree with this strategy. Defense is the only position that I choose primarily based on matchups. I wouldn't use the Broncos D against the Patriots. I would choose Jacksonville against the Browns instead, for example. But at QB, I would stick with the better player, which in your case is clearly Roethlisberger currently.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom