Covid-19 game postponements (1 Viewer)

gboudx

Not trusting a big butt and a smile since 1990.
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
For this weekend, 3 games are postponed, LSU/Bama, Auburn/Miss St and TAMU/Tenn. The SECCG is currently scheduled for Dec 19th. LSU's game with Florida already scheduled for the open date of 12/5. There are no dates for LSU/Bama to play before the SECCG. I wonder what will happen? Will SEC push the SECCG out 1 more week to 12/26?

Yeah I'm ok if LSU/Bama becomes a no contest result. The line opened at 21, and then spiked to 28 once the Covid cases made news.

Man itā€™s more and more by the hours. It seems like we might be on the precipice of when they need to do something.

Or just keep going and let the chips fall where they may.

At this point college football should just be cancelled. Its clear these programs dont have this situation under control. Games are getting moved or canceled left and right. At this point its almost impossible to crown a legitimate FBS champion.

At this point college football should just be cancelled. Its clear these programs dont have this situation under control. Games are getting moved or canceled left and right. At this point its almost impossible to crown a legitimate FBS champion.
Let's just give the trophy to Coastal Carolina and call it a season! :9:

I don't have anything nice to say about the LSU-Bama game, so I'm not saying anything at all....

Are there any games tomorrow?

I want Finely or Johnson to get as many games under their belt as possible.... just saying since Brennan is out for the remainder of the year regardless of our record....

kinda glad LSU isnt playing any of those ranked non power conference teams this year :)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom