Covid-19 game postponements (1 Viewer)

I'm watching this atm. Tulane QB looks like he's having a good day. Greenies are clearly the superior team in this game.

Been bouncing around between the game, the Masters (can we still use that term?) and some projects around the house. Tulane got out of the gate early; Army dominated the 2nd quarter, but looks like the Green Wave have things under control.

Been bouncing around between the game, the Masters (can we still use that term?) and some projects around the house. Tulane got out of the gate early; Army dominated the 2nd quarter, but looks like the Green Wave have things under control.

Yep, Wave just put this one on ice. Good game.

Big one here

This season needs a serious 'do-over'.
I suppose I'd feel better about it if LSU had any semblance as a football team, but really I'm having a hard time applying any kind of legitimacy to anything that happens this year.
And I'm still not convinced that enough games will happen to really know who the best teams are in order to have a true playoff series. The games are okay when I have nothing else to do, but I'm not going to waste a pretty golf day to watch games that seem so meaningless right now.
:sad:

ULL vs Central Arkansas was canceled. Cajuns had 30 players test positive this week and Coach Napier tested positive today. Crazy!

Also, Coastal Carolina beat Appalachian State, so it looks like Cajuns and CC are on a collision course for the Sun Belt Championship game if Cajuns can beat Appalachian State.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom