COVID-19 - lifestyle and activity thread (3 Viewers)

That magnificent piece of equipment screams versatility.

So I'm guessing he prefers jorts, a tuxedo t-shirt, and the most glorious mullet that we've ever seen. He's ready for the prom but he'll get in the pool wit cha.

I have a pit boss kamado. If that thing is as well made he's going to love it.

I talked to a professional reviewer. The digital temperature control is good to within 5 degrees and it can get over 700 for searing
The one flaw i know of is that the grill door handle rests against the smoking cabinet handles.

This is a pellet grill
I know. I've been reading up on it since the first time you posted about it. It looks like it'll help make some great food.

They needed a lion with close shaved hair, cargo shorts, a polo shirt, and a leatherman on his belt.

I talked to a professional reviewer. The digital temperature control is good to within 5 degrees and it can get over 700 for searing
The one flaw i know of is that the grill door handle rests against the smoking cabinet handles.
All of the complaints that I read are small but the overall opinion is that it's a really good appliance.

Walmart is known for telling a company that they either have to lower the cost by 5% per year, or improve the product.
So maybe next year the handle issue is solved. Maybe the following year the pellet hopper feeds slightly better when you're running low. Maybe they'll include a bucket for the cleanout one year. It's a way to play Walmart's game without playing Walmart's game. I like pit boss products.

Another weekend of lockdown coming up in southern Ontario.

Forecast high for Friday and Saturday is 40 and 39 degrees F, respectively.

Anything that has put up flowers will get torched.

My town hasn’t had a 70 degree day since the first week of October.

All of the complaints that I read are small but the overall opinion is that it's a really good appliance.

Walmart is known for telling a company that they either have to lower the cost by 5% per year, or improve the product.
So maybe next year the handle issue is solved. Maybe the following year the pellet hopper feeds slightly better when you're running low. Maybe they'll include a bucket for the cleanout one year. It's a way to play Walmart's game without playing Walmart's game. I like pit boss products.

The pit boss i had is on clearance but the funny part is the price went up after i bought it and clearance is about what i originally paid

@antipop is truly the only person that understands my love of his cousin.

i hate this virus.

i speak, my life, to only a very small group of people. none of which i can really reach out and meet during this time.

not seeing my therapist or psychiatrist in person has been extremely hard on me. most people know this, and for those that don't, i am bipolar 2 (depressive) and have no outlet other than the ee.

i'm not well at the moment.

i hate this virus.

i speak, my life, to only a very small group of people. none of which i can really reach out and meet during this time.

not seeing my therapist or psychiatrist in person has been extremely hard on me. most people know this, and for those that don't, i am bipolar 2 (depressive) and have no outlet other than the ee.

Wish I could be there for you. Hang in there man. My youngest daughter is fighting her battles (strongly suspect she's bipolar or depressed) and sometimes I don't know what to say. Do I give her space or do I try to talk to her? It's a struggle for me because I feel kind of useless when I talk to her sometimes.

i hate this virus.

what can we do?

i hate this virus.

Oh my gosh. Hang in there buddy! What about going for a bike ride once a day? It could help stimulate the brain in a positive way.

Good news. Wolfenstein II has been completed today.

1588731622696.png

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom