COVID-19 - lifestyle and activity thread (4 Viewers)

Made it to fountainbleu state park today. I'm trying to make up for my lack of skill in things like crafts and such with dad oriented activities. I feel bad that the kid isn't getting to play with peers.

Yesterday we did a ten mile bike ride in uptown including Audubon park.

I'm not sure what we will do tomorrow.

single, self quarantined, no projects to work on, no leaving bed. i'm kinda liking this. perfect for a pervert..or is it introvert? either or.

single, self quarantined, no projects to work on, no leaving bed. i'm kinda liking this. perfect for a pervert..or is it introvert? either or.

It can be a fine line between the two. How much lotion do you have within easy reach and are there balled up socks on the floor around the bed?

Living in Picayune on a little over an acre helps. I'm an essential worker so I go to work and when I go home the wife and I mainly do yard work. We are doing many things that we used to put off; pruning trees, burning limbs and getting wife's flower garden in order.
Yesterday she sent me a picture of a 5 ft black racer she encountered on the porch of the game room. Got home and she wanted me to hunt it and get rid of it. Told her they are harmless and good for getting rid of mice. Didn't matter. She wanted it gone.
I went out and was cutting limbs into smaller pieces for burning and saw it moving across the yard. Took the shovel and made a half-hearted attempt to hit it and it went under the fence. Went inside and told her I chased it out of the yard and I get the rolled eyes look.
I know it will be back because later as I was still cutting limbs I saw a baby one come out from under the game room and went to get a closer look at it , it turned and went back under.
I didn't have the heart to tell her that we now have guest staying under the game room.

does everyone have their bowl picked out for those self hair cuts that are coming?

I am hoping I can pull of the Lloyd.

1585491440247.png

if not I'm going to just get shades and a scarf and go with my avatars Steel Magnolias look.

I am letting my hair grow long anyway but i may try out an undercut since i am perpetually stuck in the 90s

I am letting my hair grow long anyway but i may try out an undercut since i am perpetually stuck in the 90s

are you a fan of the Vanilla Ice?

20 Classic Undercut Hairstyles For Men | StylesRant

I guess I'm fortunate cuz my wife always cuts my hair. She's always done a decent enough job that I don't need to go to a barber. She cuts all my kids' hair off and on. She's gonna be the family hair stylist for a bit now.
I posted this last week but since I laughed so hard at it I feel it deserves an encore. My wife cut our youngest boy's hair. Our oldest has declined service as have I. Even not going out in public I still don't want to chance coming out the other end looking like this hahaIMG_20200322_153458.jpg

Legoland says they're going to extend the expiration dates on annual passes by the amount of time they have close due to this virus.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom