COVID-19 - lifestyle and activity thread (2 Viewers)

will Covid kill the brassiere?
60% of what my wife talks about is wondering if she can ever go back to a time when she's wearing a bra most of the day
most women on Twitters seem to express a similar concern

will women go back to bras??

How'd it turn out? Looks cooked well. What did you use for the rub?

It came out nicely. Seemed to hit a late stall (in the 180s) with the internal temperature even dropping a few degrees. It didn't have much fat on it to start with (part of why I picked it cause I hate paying for something I'm going to trim for the most part). The flat was better than my last one I think. I kinda feel like I need to probe for tenderness more often than I do b/c I tend to have a temperature target in mind and don't deviate usually.

The rub was John Henry's East Texas Brisket Rub. It's one of my favorites.

I just bought a brisket yesterday to do at some point. Have a pork butt thawing in the fridge now that's gonna get cooked in the next day or two.

I got my kids a basketball goal over the weekend. Almost got them one for Christmas, but decided it wouldn't be a good gift for Dec-Jan weather in Colorado, plus there are nearby parks we could go to. Fast forward a few months (when all the parks are still closed) and I needed to find them something to do other than play video games. I mentioned it to my wife and she said "do it." Other people might be having the same idea, because I went online and found exactly one available for in-store pickup among nearby sporting goods stores.

Anyway, after getting it put together (which of course took twice as long as it was supposed to -- doh!) I'm regretting not having gotten one sooner. The boys spent hours on it yesterday, and for the rest of the time I have to work from home I'm looking forward to being able to go outside at lunch to shoot the ball with them for a little.

Quick kid brag....we finished up the school year here and dropped off Chromebooks and picked up stuff. My daughter killed it this year. 5 awards. Most outstanding student in reading, most outstanding student in math, a honor roll, most outstanding student 8th grade, and Honor society. Extremely proud of her. She's very driven and is going to accomplish her dreams. She wants to be a lawyer.....I see no reason she won't be.

Attachments

• 00100dPORTRAIT_00100_BURST20200515130556436_COVER.jpg
    00100dPORTRAIT_00100_BURST20200515130556436_COVER.jpg
    682.1 KB · Views: 7

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom