COVID-19 Outbreak Information Updates (Reboot) [over 150.000,000 US cases (est.), 6,422,520 US hospitilizations, 1,148,691 US deaths.] (19 Viewers)

The Louisiana Legislature voted to overturn the governor's emergency orders setting forth COVID limitations (masks, bar/restaurant restrictions, etc.), the governor vetoed it, and our brilliant Attorney General Jeff Landry decided to sue the governor. The governor has since replaced the order that was in place when they voted with a new order. There is a hearing on the suit this morning, and yes, it is going just about as well as you might expect.

Well, at least the good news is that Judge Morvant denied Jeff Landry's Motion for a Writ of Mandamus:

Question I was wondering about....

When the vaccine arrives in large numbers, you know that a certain number of people will not get it. For those who do get it, you'll be protected. The question - will you still be able to be an asymptomatic carrier who can infect those who haven't received the vaccine or will the vaccine prevent you from being a carrier?

My wife said that her school is pausing all in-person teaching until after Thanksgiving.

Were they on that ship?
I don't know. I decided to distance myself from them after that conversation. Their comment was "it's perfectly safe, it only kills *******."

It's a situation where I love them and would provide any help that I am able, if needed, but it's best that I keep to myself. They're like family.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom