COVID-19 Outbreak Information Updates (Reboot) [over 150.000,000 US cases (est.), 6,422,520 US hospitilizations, 1,148,691 US deaths.] (13 Viewers)

So covid infected minks. Minks then transferred it back to humans as a mutation and now concerns the vaccines will not work against new strain. Hopefully Science picked up on this fast enough.

Guys, let me tell ya. I’ve been doing conferences last couple of days and I’m now kinda blown away. I have one parent probably in their early to mid thirties who had it in the beginning of august. Can’t even get her own groceries right now. Got another parent who late 40s has heart damage to the point he may be disabled as his heart can’t keep up when he tries to work. He just collapses. His wasn’t a bad case. Got another who had it in June. Was in the hospital. Wants to stay distance learning because she doesn’t think she has the health ability to bring her kids to school.
So yeah, they didn’t die, but all left with massive issues. Kinda scary as that’s 3/15 parents I talked to last couple of days.

Just showing the worst offenders..

1604544824169.png

Looking at ND, deaths per day are going to climb.. probably double or triple, minimum...

1604544892241.png

Testing has grown linearly, whereas cases are exponential.

1604545017954.png

Guys, let me tell ya. I’ve been doing conferences last couple of days and I’m now kinda blown away. I have one parent probably in their early to mid thirties who had it in the beginning of august. Can’t even get her own groceries right now. Got another parent who late 40s has heart damage to the point he may be disabled as his heart can’t keep up when he tries to work. He just collapses. His wasn’t a bad case. Got another who had it in June. Was in the hospital. Wants to stay distance learning because she doesn’t think she has the health ability to bring her kids to school.
So yeah, they didn’t die, but all left with massive issues. Kinda scary as that’s 3/15 parents I talked to last couple of days.

And the idiots are still yammering away that it's only the flu. Drives me crazy.

From worldometers......look at the cases here in Ohio. It's disgusting. Locally I see everyone for the most part in masks but anytime I'm in the more rural areas I see basically no mask usage. Screenshot_20201104-222826.png

So covid infected minks. Minks then transferred it back to humans as a mutation and now concerns the vaccines will not work against new strain. Hopefully Science picked up on this fast enough.

Yes they did...

Basically the whole mink industry is being eliminated over the next 2-3 weeks. We're talking something like 10 million animals. The government will pay each farmer the equivalent of +$4/head over the current market price for each animal if the farmer helps getting all the animals destroyed within 10 days.

There will then be a minimum of 4 years quarantine period before they will be allowed to restart the production (if ever)

Also the part of Denmark where this was discovered have been put into "hard quarantine" by today. They take this VERY serious and is cooperating 100% with WHO

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom