COVID-19 Outbreak Information Updates (Reboot) [over 150.000,000 US cases (est.), 6,422,520 US hospitilizations, 1,148,691 US deaths.] (23 Viewers)

Yes they did...

Basically the whole mink industry is being eliminated over the next 2-3 weeks. We're talking something like 10 million animals. The government will pay each farmer the equivalent of +$4/head over the current market price for each animal if the farmer helps getting all the animals destroyed within 10 days.

There will then be a minimum of 4 years quarantine period before they will be allowed to restart the production (if ever)

Also the part of Denmark where this was discovered have been put into "hard quarantine" by today. They take this VERY serious and is cooperating 100% with WHO
I heard on the radio yesterday that it was only about 15,000 animals. 10 million? Yikes. Those poor animals. I feel for the people that depend on the livestock too.

I heard on the radio yesterday that it was only about 15,000 animals. 10 million? Yikes. Those poor animals. I feel for the people that depend on the livestock too.

Fur coats are going to be very expensive because Denmark is/were the worlds largest producer of Mink. I'm no even sure that the production will ever be resumed.

Another concerning factor is the large amount of Minks in the wild. Over the last decades there have been several releases from mink farms by activists causing damage to the local small animal populations. If the mutation spread to the wild population of minks then we're facing a whole new situation.

But they have basically locked down the entire area where the mutiation has been found. People should stay at home if not providing essential services, The government has issued a 100% salary guarantie to ensure everybody abide by the lock-down. No one should leave or enter the area and EVERYBODY should be testet multiple times. These precautions will last for at least 4 weeks. As I said they do take this VERY seriously.

Fur coats are going to be very expensive because Denmark is/were the worlds largest producer of Mink. I'm no even sure that the production will ever be resumed.

Another concerning factor is the large amount of Minks in the wild. Over the last decades there have been several releases from mink farms by activists causing damage to the local small animal populations. If the mutation spread to the wild population of minks then we're facing a whole new situation.

But they have basically locked down the entire area where the mutiation has been found. People should stay at home if not providing essential services, The government has issued a 100% salary guarantie to ensure everybody abide by the lock-down. No one should leave or enter the area and EVERYBODY should be testet multiple times. These precautions will last for at least 4 weeks. As I said they do take this VERY seriously.
My american mind immediately thought " how much would any unreported minks be worth?" Haha

My american mind immediately thought " how much would any unreported minks be worth?" Haha

Well the question is how many lives. This specific mutation called "cluster6" apparently is not recognized by several of the vaccines... Denmark does NOT want to become a new "Wuhan"

Well the question is how many lives. This specific mutation called "cluster6" apparently is not recognized by several of the vaccines... Denmark does NOT want to become a new "Wuhan"
However, in their path to not become the next Wuhan, they announced the lockdowns would start today, two days ago and there is no way to determine if someone has the old strain or the new strain without tracing the sequence which is only happening in that area. Finally, there have been 12 reported cases of the new strain but how many cases were thought to have just been the "normal" strain.

While It certainly doesn't have the potential to be a Wuhan simply because it does show up on covid tests. It does have realistic potential to be it's own stand alone pandemic on the back side of covid vaccines.

and if this vaccine useless mutation hits here it'll be known as the cluster fork Covid strain

Must be nice to live in civilization where one of the main goals is increasing meaningful human life expectancy.

Over 116K cases, 1,100 deaths, and continued trend up in hospitalization. These are terrible numbers.

Fellas, at this point, nice threads about vaccines and treatment protocols are all fine and good, but as long as there are murderers at the head of the government, you may as well believe in Mary Poppins than to think if there's a treatment or a vaccine, it will be treated as the solution to a staggering health crisis as opposed to just another opportunity to align and extort money and power.

By the 12-month mark, we're going to have half a million dead Americans, most of whom slowly and uncomfortably died alone with only a hazmat-suited nurse for comfort.

God damn America. God damn us all. But some more than others.

However, in their path to not become the next Wuhan, they announced the lockdowns would start today, two days ago and there is no way to determine if someone has the old strain or the new strain without tracing the sequence which is only happening in that area. Finally, there have been 12 reported cases of the new strain but how many cases were thought to have just been the "normal" strain.

While It certainly doesn't have the potential to be a Wuhan simply because it does show up on covid tests. It does have realistic potential to be it's own stand alone pandemic on the back side of covid vaccines.

It was announced yesterday evening at 8 PM and some of the restrictions went into effect immediately. Others as you said today.

Every positive Covid 19 test in DK is currently also being tested for Cluster6 - regardless of where in the country they originate.

It was announced yesterday evening at 8 PM and some of the restrictions went into effect immediately. Others as you said today.

Every positive Covid 19 test in DK is currently also being tested for Cluster6 - regardless of where in the country they originate.
Cluster 6 is a dumb name. Should call it Covid2020, far more fitting.

Thanks for the update. Am I wrong to think it's highly unlikely the mutation was identified in the first 12 cases?

Cluster 6 is a dumb name. Should call it Covid2020, far more fitting.

Thanks for the update. Am I wrong to think it's highly unlikely the mutation was identified in the first 12 cases?

Yes and no. They did notice a mutation but not the extend or the importance of the mutation. The virus go through smaller changes all the time, but it took a few days for the researchers to recognize that this one was significant.

They type test each possitive sample as part of the tracking effort. Due to minor variations in the virus they can help identify how the virus spread through the communities

What makes Cluster 5 & 6 (2 names due to very small insignificant differences) special is that they are not recognized by the antibodies from regular Covid-19 making reinfection possible.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom