COVID-19 Outbreak Information Updates (Reboot) [over 150.000,000 US cases (est.), 6,422,520 US hospitilizations, 1,148,691 US deaths.] (13 Viewers)

That is a huge number of people who can be vaccinated this year. That would be 30 million people.

I suspect there will be more vaccine than there are willing arms fairly soon. Curious to see if the vaccine is mandated for health care workers or not?

"Together with Pfizer Inc's vaccine, which is also more than 90% effective, and pending more safety data and regulatory review, the United States could have two vaccines authorized for emergency use in December with as many as 60 million doses of vaccine available this year.

Next year, the U.S. government could have access to more than 1 billion doses just from the two vaccine makers, more than needed for the country's 330 million residents."

This thread has gotten so large I don’t know where to find the post (and it may have been on MAP), but I recall a seemingly very knowledgeable medical professional speaking up about possible long term health concerns regarding mRNA technology. Anyone else recall this? I believe the poster was saying he’d prefer to wait for one of the traditional, non-mRNA vaccines to come out unless it was extremely dire circumstances.

This thread has gotten so large I don’t know where to find the post (and it may have been on MAP), but I recall a seemingly very knowledgeable medical professional speaking up about possible long term health concerns regarding mRNA technology. Anyone else recall this? I believe the poster was saying he’d prefer to wait for one of the traditional, non-mRNA vaccines to come out unless it was extremely dire circumstances.

Hadnt heard that but based on your question I looked it up. This is the first article that appeared - worth exploring further I think.

So what happens to the 50% that refuse to get the vaccine?

Can businesses say you can’t work here if you didn’t get one like healthcare workers and flu shots?
Well, you can understand why they wouldn't want to get a vaccine with Bill Gates's embedded 5g chips. :rolleyes:

So what happens to the 50% that refuse to get the vaccine?

Can businesses say you can’t work here if you didn’t get one like healthcare workers and flu shots?
I really could not care less. If they want to jump in front of a train, drive off a cliff or light themselves on fire I would feel awful if I stood in the way of their personal freedom to do so and at that point they would no longer be putting others in danger.

Last edited:
I really could not care less. If they want to jump in front of a train, drive off a cliff or light themselves on fire I would feel awful if I stood in the way of their personal freedom to do so and at that point they would no longer be putting others in danger.

Let me first say, I look forward to your comments, especially in the investment thread.

Generally people who do not want to take the vaccine, are more concerned with the side effects that the vaccine could bring. If the vaccine is more dangerous than Covid 19 risk, this would tend to make some believe, that people that take the vaccine are the ones who want to drive off a cliff (with their health).

If the vaccine causes permanent damage, people can't be compensated, since (from my understanding) vaccine companies can't be sued, due to a faulty vaccines. A full disclosure (that is unbiased) about multiple medical trials from both countries that are for, and against the vaccine that were made public, would definitely ease concerns......But what are the chances of this happening? hmmm?

Now it is possible, that Covid 19 changes, or mutates into something that will change people's mind, but currently it looks like a health risk is about as dangerous as the common flu. Now with economic shut down, it has done far more damage economically, than the flu this year.

*These comments are coming from a person with no medical back ground. Notice the full disclosure?

Last edited:
  • 1Clown
Reactions: dtc
Let me first say, I look forward to your comments, especially in the investment thread.

Generally people who do not want to take the vaccine, are more concerned with the side effects that the vaccine could bring. If the vaccine is more dangerous than Covid 19 risk, this would tend to make some believe, that people that take the vaccine are the ones who want to drive off a cliff (with their health).

If the vaccine causes permanent damage, people can't be compensated, since (from my understanding) vaccine companies can't be sued, due to a faulty vaccines. A full disclosure (that is unbiased) about multiple medical trials from both countries that are for, and against the vaccine that were made public, would definitely ease concerns......But what are the chances of this happening? hmmm?

Now it is possible, that Covid 19 changes, or mutates into something that will change people's mind, but currently it looks like a health risk is about as dangerous as the common flu. Now with economic shut down, it has done far more damage economically, than the flu this year.

*These comments are coming from a person with no medical back ground. Notice the full disclosure?

C19 causes effects ranging from death to loss of taste/smell in about 30% of cases. There's no vaccine on Earth with a failure/side-effect rate that high.

Therefore your antivax friends are morons.

This ends the pandemic in the spring for the 50% willing to take the vaccine. For the other half, it's my turn not to give a sheet what they do.

So is this one only 3 months as well? I can't keep up.

C19 causes effects ranging from death to loss of taste/smell in about 30% of cases. There's no vaccine on Earth with a failure/side-effect rate that high.

Therefore your antivax friends are morons.

Insults aside, statistics have been known to been faulty, depending on who is doing the work.

Who is fact checking the statistics? Are the numbers made available with the discloses names and previous medical conditions? Doubtful at best.

"Influenza is a highly infectious disease that usually strikes during the winter season. Globally, it causes an estimated one billion cases of influenza, resulting in 290,000 to 650,000 deaths per year. A person can get the virus simply by being near an infected person that coughs, sneezes or talks, or by touching something with the virus on it."

2% chance of death when getting Covid 19, and what percentage of these deaths are due to previous medical conditions, certain risk factors? Also, how reliable is the Covid 19 test? Do the tests give a false positive? What percentage?

54.6 million cases of Covid 19 which, 1.32 million die, equals about 2%.

To clarify, not trying to deny how serious Covid 19 is, it obviously is a concern.

Last edited:
So is this one only 3 months as well? I can't keep up.
Will start rolling out around New Year with initial 20M doses then there will likely be a small amount of vaccines shipping out weekly. By mid spring we should be getting close to getting a vaccine to the people that want it which will effectively end the pandemic in developed countries. At that point civid will be an optional disease.

Insults aside, statistics have been known to been faulty, depending on who is doing the work.

Who is fact checking the statistics? Are the numbers made available with the discloses names and previous medical conditions? Doubtful at best.

"Influenza is a highly infectious disease that usually strikes during the winter season. Globally, it causes an estimated one billion cases of influenza, resulting in 290,000 to 650,000 deaths per year. A person can get the virus simply by being near an infected person that coughs, sneezes or talks, or by touching something with the virus on it."

2% change of death when getting Covid 19, and what percentage of these deaths are due to previous medical conditions, certain risk factors? Also, how reliable is the Covid 19 test? Do the tests give a false positive? What percentage?

To clarify, not trying to deny how serious Covid 19 is, it obviously is a concern.
The rapid tests rarely give false positives but are notorious for false negatives.

The flu also tends to hit people with preexisting conditions which is roughly half of the US population. Disregarding people who have medical conditions is absurd.

10% of people have at least semi permanent symptoms.

85% have scarring on major organs. 20% of those have significant scarring and this is likely to lead to increased heart disease and cancer down the road.

15% still have to be hospitalized with roughly 5% needing ICU level care. This bankrupts many as well.

The US and Europe has suffered more economical harm than any other region despite the most stimulus. Trying to coexist with the virus for economical gain backfired just as it did in the 1920 pandemic and ended up hurting the economy more than restrictions and shutdowns.

Finally, the real death toll is about 30% higher than advertised due to faulty reporting, some of which is intentional for political gain.

We had the choice to be done with this virus by May but we decided against it due to conspiracies. Europe was just as disappointing because they had it beat then let it come back. Asian countries were the only ones that followed the logic and now they are reaping the rewards which now opens a geopolitical problem for the USA. The damage from Covid will span decades.

Allow me to translate for everyone:

2% change of death when getting Covid 19, and what percentage of these deaths are due to previous medical conditions, certain risk factors? Also, how reliable is the Covid 19 test? Do the tests give a false positive? What percentage?

Here's how I really feel about it all: It's basically the flu. Let's not shut down the economy for the flu.
But let me interject this so people can take me seriously.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom