COVID-19 Outbreak Information Updates (Reboot) [over 150.000,000 US cases (est.), 6,422,520 US hospitilizations, 1,148,691 US deaths.] (7 Viewers)

A talk radio host in the Tampa Bay area said on his radio show that he hopes mask usage becomes a permanent thing for waiters and restaurant staff.

I believe his name is Ryan Gorman on WFLA.

Not for me. I'm becoming an anti-mask butt crevasse the week after my arm gets jabbed. Going to go straight to the grocery store and rub my balls all over the produce with no mask on and try to justify it with Jesus.

And all this time I thought Covid wasn't a sexually transmitted disease.

Not for me. I'm becoming an anti-mask butt crevasse the week after my arm gets jabbed. Going to go straight to the grocery store and rub my balls all over the produce with no mask on and try to justify it with Jesus.

You OK bro? Do you need to talk?

A talk radio host in the Tampa Bay area said on his radio show that he hopes mask usage becomes a permanent thing for waiters and restaurant staff.

I believe his name is Ryan Gorman on WFLA.
Maybe at least during flu season. Look, I bet the rates of colds, flux and foodborne illnesses are at record lows, outside of COVID.

Early comments were that NYC restaurants were probably ground zero for the flu almost every year.

hopefully you won't have to wait for the next melon season

Copying what I posted on MAP..

The NY Times homepage shows this as a gif over time. Not sure if I can copy it here.

1605833551421.png

1605833561747.png

These are better to view as the graphic.

1605833576767.png

1605833587219.png

This one you really have to watch. I can't see a way to link this here..

1605833603007.png

The wave of new restrictions in the United States follows national and regional lockdowns in Europe, where outbreaks surged past their spring peaks but cases per capita remained lower than many Upper Midwest states. A couple weeks into those lockdowns, countries with new restrictions may be seeing results: The rate of new daily cases has begun to level off or drop in France, Spain, Germany and Italy, though it continues to rise in the United Kingdom.

Mr. Hale said the Oxford data makes it clear that acting quickly and forcefully is the best shot governments have to combat the virus. And the more swiftly they can act, the shorter any lockdown-style policies need to be.

Some countries that implemented fast, early restrictions and robust test-and-trace programs have seen the most success. New Zealand recently lifted all restrictions following 10 days with no new cases. New Zealand’s prime minister, Jacinda Ardern, called it a validation of the country’s “go hard, go early” strategy, in which the country reacts rapidly to signs of community spread.

Good lord. 183K cases (that’s more than 10% over yesterday’s all-time high). Hospitalization above 81K, and 1,971 deaths.

2000 daily deaths by Christmas the models warned us about a few days ago is already here. Virus is about to start getting deadlier due to reduced vitamin D, overwhelmed healthcare facilities and the inability to protect the vulnerable. About time to be bringing large groups of people together and sharing disease just like the original Thanksgiving.

There are some REAL LOONS out there. Vaccine has 5G imbedded in it, vaccine will reprogram you to follow Satan, virus is like "the flu", etc, etc. But, once the really old people are vaccinated (Hopefully the vaccines show good efficacy and safety in the elderly) and once healthcare workers are vaccinated, the "death rate" and total deaths from this should go way down. Can restrictions begin to be lifted then, or do we stay in wearing masks and no social life for the next 3-5 years?

2000 daily deaths by Christmas the models warned us about a few days ago is already here. Virus is about to start getting deadlier due to reduced vitamin D, overwhelmed healthcare facilities and the inability to protect the vulnerable. About time to be bringing large groups of people together and sharing disease just like the original Thanksgiving.
I will send you a smallpox-infested blanket for Christmas.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom