COVID-19 Outbreak Information Updates (Reboot) [over 150.000,000 US cases (est.), 6,422,520 US hospitilizations, 1,148,691 US deaths.] (8 Viewers)

Last edited:
We prepared ahead of time. Have 2 packs of Charmin from Costco in a closet.

We started taking 2,000 IU Vitamin D3 a week ago. We’re not in the sun nearly as much.

We prepared ahead of time. Have 2 packs of Charmin from Costco in a closet.

We started taking 2,000 IU Vitamin D3 a week ago. We’re not in the sun nearly as much.
I bought toilet paper and paper towels from Costco last week. Is it my imagination or has the price gone up?

One pack was $20 and the other was $23.

That seems about right in my area.

I'm good on tp and paper towels at least a couple more months. At some point last spring, my wife bought enough to last 6 months. Well, she did it over a few trips, then I told her she needed to stop. Lol. I'm kinda glad I don't have to worry about it anytime soon.

I've used everything from magazines to socks to coffee filters over the course of my life. I will make do with our current supply.

I also started accumulating supplies in January and February then started replinishing them in the summer. I even have chlorox and lysol wipes as well as spray lysol. Haven't seen those available since February.

I do hear a lot of people complaining about people like me that are prepared because they didn't believe in Covid. Ironically, they are now without toilet paper, screaming on social media about how the toilet paper should be divided up equally. If this continues through Christmas then I'm done with my Christmas shopping.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom