COVID-19 Outbreak Information Updates (Reboot) [over 150.000,000 US cases (est.), 6,422,520 US hospitilizations, 1,148,691 US deaths.] (15 Viewers)

One of my friends, who I believe is an Med Assistant, just got his shot today. Got a card from the CDC.
We're getting round one next week. They're vaccinating 50% of staff and residents one week then the remaining 50% the following week to avoid too many sick people with side effects.

Last edited:
I've been taking Vitamin D fairly regularly for 10 months now. Haven't had any issues. That said, how much is it actually vitamin D and how much of it is people just being more health conscious? Just a thought.

Yea, pretty much same here.

BTW, did y'all see this?

and this

We're getting round one next week. They're vaccinating 50% of staff and residents one week then the remaining 50% the following week to avoid too many sick people with side effects.
He said he felt fine, other than the usual soreness at the injection.

Yea, pretty much same here.

BTW, did y'all see this?
Could it be because Moderna is about to be approved, and the Administration's "Vaccine Czar" owns $10 million of Moderna stock?

Could it be because Moderna is about to be approved, and the Administration's "Vaccine Czar" owns $10 million of Moderna stock?

To be fair, I think he sold his Moderna stock and resigned from its board in September before he took the job.

That pheasant hunting trip my dad went on went about like expected. They got home 3 days ago, 4 have tested positive including the guy my dad went with and has been around constantly. One of the guys is already in the hospital. My dad is not feeling well and my stepmother and her twin sister have been heavily exposed. While my dad was on his hunting trip my stepmother had her friend from NOLA in town and she has been exposed the last 3 days and now she is getting on a plane from Reno to NOLA tomorrow afternoon despite this. Hope none of yall flying from Reno to NOLA.

On a related note

Awesome! That'll be another set of mutant powers I can attain when I get that vaccine. I'm hoping for Professor X with the rona vax and maybe Wolverine with this one.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom