COVID-19 Outbreak Information Updates (Reboot) [over 150.000,000 US cases (est.), 6,422,520 US hospitilizations, 1,148,691 US deaths.] (12 Viewers)

This is not good. A 50% increase over the prior daily record, over 10% positive rate. Anybody got some extra vaccine laying around?

And to think....schools are set to start back up next week. Yay.

Finally. Got my first dose of the vaccine scheduled for Friday. Even as a front line worker, it has been like pulling teeth to get communication and guidance to get the vaccine.
Looks like, in my area anyway, pharmacies are offering to front line workers (1A), then opening up next week to 1B category (elderly, high risk).
I'm in the Houston area btw.
Will update on any reactions. I'm informed it's the Moderna vaccine.

Ask her how small that chip has to be to pass through the eye of a hypodermic needle. Ask her what is going to power that chip
once it's injected. Last time I checked, we don't have electricity running through our bodies.
Exhibit A:

How do you get a bunch of elderly, high risk people to gather in a time like this? Offer up a first come first serve vaccine at 7 locations in one of the most populated states in the country then only have 300 vaccines per site.

Finally. Got my first dose of the vaccine scheduled for Friday. Even as a front line worker, it has been like pulling teeth to get communication and guidance to get the vaccine.
Looks like, in my area anyway, pharmacies are offering to front line workers (1A), then opening up next week to 1B category (elderly, high risk).
I'm in the Houston area btw.
Will update on any reactions. I'm informed it's the Moderna vaccine.

That's great. Would be nice to know when Louisiana opens up to elderly with high risk conditions. My dad is in that group. He's going nuts with all of this and once he has had his vaccine, at least he should kind of calm down about all of this stuff.

I'm ready for this to end so that I can burn my mask.

Last edited:
Facebook strikes again. My mom, a surgical ER nurse at one point, ended up leading a state response for HIV in the 80s, has spoken to Dr Fauci on a few occasions, is now thinking of not getting the vaccine because “there have been numerous deaths during testing” and she “not sure that there isn’t a microchip”. It’s like mom, what has happened. You used to be smart.

Facebook strikes again. My mom, a surgical ER nurse at one point, ended up leading a state response for HIV in the 80s, has spoken to Dr Fauci on a few occasions, is now thinking of not getting the vaccine because “there have been numerous deaths during testing” and she “not sure that there isn’t a microchip”. It’s like mom, what has happened. You used to be smart.
Herd stupidity is creeping into a lot of smart people brains.

Ask her how small that chip has to be to pass through the eye of a hypodermic needle. Ask her what is going to power that chip
once it's injected. Last time I checked, we don't have electricity running through our bodies.

In order to track you the microchip doesn’t need power. The 5Gs can scan it like an RFID tag. However if the microchip is to be tracked via GPS then it would need power to heartbeat/ping the satellite. If that’s then the case, then our bodies may have that ability as Morpheus showed.

battery-picture.png

In order to track you the microchip doesn’t need power. The 5Gs can scan it like an RFID tag. However if the microchip is to be tracked via GPS then it would need power to heartbeat/ping the satellite. If that’s then the case, then our bodies may have that ability as Morpheus showed.

battery-picture.png
So you're saying if I get the vaccine, I can know kung fu?

battery-picture.png
Can it hack into the mainframe?

So you're saying if I get the vaccine, I can know kung fu?

Im not gonna say yes or no. It depends in which chip you get. You could learn Kung fu just as easily as you could learn how to knit.

Can it hack into the mainframe?

Only with a pop tab and a pay phone.

I don't understand how people can believe things like this. I have heard from very smart people that this is no worse than the flu. Umm no, it is worse than the flu. I do think that some of the untargeted shut downs have not been warranted, but a microchip in a vaccine? Come on man!

I guess if enough people in Phase 1a, Phase 1b, Phase 2 or whatever decide there's a chip in the vaccine, then I can get it sooner. HEY PEOPLE LISTEN UP!!!!!.....THERE'S A CHIP IN THE VACCINE, IT CAUSES CANCER, IT WILL MAKE YOU A FALCONS FAN!!!! Don't get it, so that I can get it.

I don't understand how people can believe things like this. I have heard from very smart people that this is no worse than the flu. Umm no, it is worse than the flu. I do think that some of the untargeted shut downs have not been warranted, but a microchip in a vaccine? Come on man!

I guess if enough people in Phase 1a, Phase 1b, Phase 2 or whatever decide there's a chip in the vaccine, then I can get it sooner. HEY PEOPLE LISTEN UP!!!!!.....THERE'S A CHIP IN THE VACCINE, IT CAUSES CANCER, IT WILL MAKE YOU A FALCONS FAN!!!! Don't get it, so that I can get it.

Falcons fan? Can’t risk it.

In-N-Out in Colorado now has 122 COVID cases among their employees. I’m beginning to wonder if they have the UK mutation over there. We’ve got two documented cases in Colorado (no where near In-N-Out) but this has spread so fast..

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom