COVID-19 Outbreak Information Updates (Reboot) [over 150.000,000 US cases (est.), 6,422,520 US hospitilizations, 1,148,691 US deaths.] (4 Viewers)

Alabama is such a joke of a state, we received 200,000 doses and only administered 80,000 in a month. I hate this state.

And I saw the picture of the huge crowd after the game yesterday 😕

Ah, right before it comes to teachers you want to change it up
I see how it is👎🏼
Don’t worry about it. The rules will change again the next time the wind blows. Nothing makes something more effective and efficient than constant regulation changes.

Pretty interesting article from the New York Times.
Yup, it's been the theory since early on. The only problem is getting there. Once there, it's over with and nobody will care. Quite frankly, once I get the vaccine my care level will fall through the floor.

Yup, it's been the theory since early on. The only problem is getting there. Once there, it's over with and nobody will care. Quite frankly, once I get the vaccine my care level will fall through the floor.

I'm just glad stories are starting to get away from this us wearing a mask till 2022...

Looks like a new player in there vaccine market.

My friend volunteered for the J&J vaccine trial. She will find out on Friday if she got actual vaccine or the placebo. However, she mentioned that she had a minor reactions after the shot, like they mentioned in the article, so she most likely got the real shot.

Looks like a new player in there vaccine market.

The problem is JNJ has been having production issues. Even if approved, they will likely only have a few million doses by mid February, and likely won't be at 50-60 million total until June. It's still very good if they get approved, but need Astra vaccine to get approved here also. I think the USA will be leaning very heavily on Moderna and Pfizer for a while. We are approaching 30 million doses allocated to the states. With the new expansion of eligibility and moving beyond health care people, many more people will be getting shots soon.

Last edited:
1610596164378.png

1610596196850.png
Every single state is trending badly, except for Hawaii.

1610596284777.png

1610596342549.png

1610596403648.png

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom