COVID-19 Outbreak Information Updates (Reboot) [over 150.000,000 US cases (est.), 6,422,520 US hospitilizations, 1,148,691 US deaths.] (13 Viewers)

I realize you guys have your minds made up on this... and will find issues or pick apart everything I post about this.... (even if the source is your "go to" source)

I just wanted to provide the Links, Data, Reliable sources, and historical context to back up my take prior to being asked for it...

I knew before hand it didn't matter, and that even then the data would be downplayed rebuffed and discounted for various personal reasons and predisposed perspectives... I knew it wouldn't meet muster here, because the conclusions didn't produce what some people want to hear.

But like I said, I don't have kids in school (nor do I know any teachers) so it doesn't impact me... just wanted you guys to have it within your conversation about this because it's literally being reported that way all over the globe.

So in an effort to keep from allowing this thread to also get derailed like the last one...

What was the benefit of 2/3rds of this post taking passive-aggressive shots at people? You posted your articles and comments, others responded and rebutted respectfully even using information from the links you posted.

Post your facts. Let them stand on their own. If people don't accept it, move on. Posts like this are what take us down the petty back-and-forth wormhole that leads to all the unnecessary nonsense. It's OK for people to disagree.

The test numbers from Florida, Tx, La, Ms, Az, SC, Ga, Tn, Ca and a handful of others in the last 24 hours put to bed any questions whether the numbers are still growing after the long weekend. Tn and Ga seem to be very quietly putting up some big numbers with explosive growth. Seems it's spreading north out the south. Betting we see the midwest and northeast start to take a turn for the worst in 1-2 weeks as significant heat wave sweeps across the country.

According to my wife those are yesterday’s numbers for Texas, not today.
I don’t know that for sure, but y’all got me in trouble insisting those are today’s numbers. :hihi:

Holy cow just looked. Fresno county which is typical of the valley is at 9.3% positive. Last Wednesday it was 5.6%. That’s not a good trend for the valley here

Yep, 25 people. Does that include the restaurant/bar staff?

Edit: seating capacity is limited to 25.

So restaurants are still at 50% seating, unless you hold a private event at the restaurant, in which case it is 25 people max in the same space.

Because...science?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom