COVID-19 Outbreak Information Updates (Reboot) [over 150.000,000 US cases (est.), 6,422,520 US hospitilizations, 1,148,691 US deaths.] (8 Viewers)

Ivy League cancelled all sports until 2021 stating that current optimism simply isn't matching reality.

Most places are saying it's just the Ivy League and it wont have an impact on the rest of NCAA sports. Then again, they all said that when the Ivy League suspended basketball in March and 3 days later there wasn't a sport to be found on the globe.

Harvard, Yale, Princeton, Brown, Dartmouth...those guys don't know much of anything; everything will be fine.

https://www.al.com/news/2020/07/216...-jefferson-adds-343-cases-madison-up-287.html

Alabama set a record for new coronavirus cases today, with 2,164 recorded overnight.

The Alabama Department of Public Health’s July 9 10 a.m. numbers show 48,588 coronavirus cases in the state. The overnight increase is the highest since 1,758 posted on July 3 and those figures were inflated by delayed results. Hospitalizations in the state rose to 1,110 up from 1,078 the day before. The percent of positive tests has soared, too, reaching 14.6%, up from around 11% in recent days.

Any word on what's driving the infections there? I know Austin has a hopping night life...bar driven perhaps where people aren't wearing masks?
It's actually gotten worse since bars were closed two weeks ago and public mask mandate was put in place over a week ago. My guess it has to be from home where people let their guard down. I live far out in the sticks and never have anyone come over. So if Covid is airborne I don't have to worry about it coming in my house

I was curious has anyone heard more about the story of Corona being a virus that perhaps escaped from a testing facility in Wuhan. After what I read it makes more sense than virus that came from a bat.

I was curious has anyone heard more about the story of Corona being a virus that perhaps escaped from a testing facility in Wuhan. After what I read it makes more sense than virus that came from a bat.

Everything I have seen is that there is no evidence that it escaped from a testing facility in Wuhan. They are not sure where it came from, the bat to pangolin theory has been called into question, but based on the strain of the virus there is no evidence that it escaped from a lab.

They've given up their will to live because their freedoms have been taken away by Bill Gates and the Mask Truthers.

Under the supervision and with the financial backing of George Soros.

And right when Harvard gets its best basketball
Recruiting class. I’ve got a former player thst I coached who is enrolling this Fall with a great group of players. Probably not so much one and done, though, at Harvard. Hopefully it is just one year.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom