COVID-19 Outbreak Information Updates (Reboot) [over 150.000,000 US cases (est.), 6,422,520 US hospitilizations, 1,148,691 US deaths.] (24 Viewers)

If leadership from both sides could come together and present a unified plan like the rest of the world did we could have a VERY good handle on this in 3 or 4 weeks.

Almost a zero percent chance of that though.

Maybe if some leadership catches it and dies we can get ahead of this thing before January. I'm never one to hope for something like that usually, but it would save an exponential amount of lives and a lot of them seem to support sacraficing lives for the greater good anyway. I wish of few of them would sacrifice theirs so we could beat this thing.

Last edited:
Edwards already said yesterday or the day before it was premature to cancel high school sports.

Again, I have no idea what he's doing. The guy from March, April, and May and the guy now are two totally different people.
yeah, i danced around what i thought were some possibilities of why this change in him
but i got nothing now

30000 new cases the last 3 days and over 200 deaths the last two. Wouldn't be surprised to see a surge in deaths in bout 2 to 3 weeks. Texas has had close to 60000 new cases this week.

Now Covid is thought to cause blot clots in patients

I went to high school with the author's brother.

Louisiana guy doing his best help cause another spike in the state via party.

PAC 12 goes conference games only. Another domino falls.

Hate to be the Debbie downer... Did they mention the kind of test? Several rapid tests out there have a pretty high false rate. Don't mean to be alarmist, but maybe a call to them tomorrow to ask bluntly what the fail rate is on those tests.

I was to do one Monday but my Tulane Medical friend advised against and got me the brain punch one. Ended up not needing as my assts results came back negative.
I read about the Abbot rapid test having a lower accuracy rate. Not sure if that is what American Family Care uses or not. 80% of the time it works all the time, right? Seriously though, I have been tracking my oxygen level and it's 99 to 100% and tracking all the kids temps and O² levels as well.

Man...that's terrible. Sounds like he was a good dude. You don't have that many friends unless you are.
A friend of mine posted this on his Fb page. he was a good person and did great community work. I read his memorial page. Some friends of his admitted to changing their minds about this virus. He was only 37. Maybe his life was not lost in vain

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom