COVID-19 Outbreak Information Updates (Reboot) [over 150.000,000 US cases (est.), 6,422,520 US hospitilizations, 1,148,691 US deaths.] (5 Viewers)

Dr. Fauci said we could hit 100,000 case per day if we don’t start to take it seriously. The man knows his stuff.

A world renown, award winning Immunologist, Epidemiologist, and viral scientist with 50 years of experience and was a valedictorian at Cornell University actually knows what he's talking about?

No way.

If you're keeping score at home, on March 11 we had 127,000 cases, and 2,000-3,000 deaths. That was FOUR MONTHS AGO.

In four months, we've had 3,000,000 new cases and at least 130,000 deaths (between the massive increases in (1) deaths classified as "pnuemonia" and (2) deaths of unknown cause at home, I'd peg this number at least at 150,000).

Run that over a year, it's 12,000,000 cases and 400,000-500,000 deaths. By comparison, heart disease kills (as of 2017) about 635,000 and cancer 598,000 per year.

Come to your own conclusions as to how and why.

If only there was a way to significantly decrease one of these causes of death from simply wearing an article of clothing and not going around large groups of people.

I stopped watching after she said, "and it's unhealthy to wear a mask." Paging Darwin, clean up on aisle 3.
I refuse to watch the whole video. Those women are contemptible. I wanted to punch the screen.

We are so screwed...

There is no end in sight for this entire saga. There are literally millions of people like this among us.

People are just so dumb and uneducated. That woman has no idea what the Constitution or HIPAA say or what they do. Yet she is willing to confirm her ignorance by yelling incorrect information about what they mean while in public.

We don't know.

Best estimates now are that about 60% will have long term lung damage.
About 17% will have long term heart damage.
Most will have abnormally high blood clotting in all organs.
About 5% will have neurocognitive and mental health problems.
About 20% of symptomatic patients are showing mental health problems similar to some other diseases that last at least a year, some for life.
About 40% of males have indicators of hormonal changes that could impact fertility later in life.
As much as 100% of people who had covid have long term liver damage that could have big impacts later in life.
An unknown but possibly significant amount of people could have long term brain damage ranging from minor to deadly effects.
A very small percentage of children have had a syndrome where 4-6 weeks after Covid the entire body starts to shut down. It's unknown if this will happen in more farther down the road or if it will go away in the few that have had it.
An increasing number of people who had Covid are now appearing to have a type of ADEM, which is an encephalytis with a 5% mortality rate, long recovery and long lasting impacts. The rates at which this is occuring is steadily increasing the farther removed people get from Covid recovery. It's a small percentage of people but given that it is increasing with time and could appear years after infection it is something worth watching.
Best guesses are that most that recover from Covid will suffer long term minor damage to the immune system including a loss of T-cells. On it's own this doesn't appear very signfiicant but for those with autoimmune problems it is potentially signficant.

These are harrowing statistics, do you have a reference for them. I would like to look at it.

These are harrowing statistics, do you have a reference for them. I would like to look at it.

There is a ton more. You can get into the research for any particular aspect of the long term impacts. Some of it is quite compelling, some is loose associations, some of it is already observed.

SC blew the roof off again with a new high >10% over the previous high. Percent positive at 22%.

Louisiana governor has a press conference at 230 today for a covid update. Anyone here have a guess as to what’s gonna happen?

Louisiana governor has a press conference at 230 today for a covid update. Anyone here have a guess as to what’s gonna happen?
Press conference on a Saturday? Has he been doing them on weekends lately? If not, then I would have to think it's something "big" that he'll be announcing. Maybe coming to his senses and mandating masks, but that's probably too much to ask. Could be the Phase 1 rumors we've been hearing.

Press conference on a Saturday? Has he been doing them on weekends lately? If not, then I would have to think it's something "big" that he'll be announcing. Maybe coming to his senses and mandating masks, but that's probably too much to ask. Could be the Phase 1 rumors we've been hearing.
Yep. Just saw on his Facebook. Coming up at 230

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom