COVID-19 Outbreak Information Updates (Reboot) [over 150.000,000 US cases (est.), 6,422,520 US hospitilizations, 1,148,691 US deaths.] (20 Viewers)

A friend of mine posted this on his Fb page. he was a good person and did great community work. I read his memorial page. Some friends of his admitted to changing their minds about this virus. He was only 37. Maybe his life was not lost in vain

37 years old? Man that’s sad and scary.

A friend of mine posted this on his Fb page. he was a good person and did great community work. I read his memorial page. Some friends of his admitted to changing their minds about this virus. He was only 37. Maybe his life was not lost in vain
Everyone is entitled to be wrong from time to time...Lord knows I've planted my flag on the wrong side many times. Just a shame it cost him his life. I'm sure there are lots of stories like this out there right now.

The no-mask freedom fighters finally have someone willing to fight for their constitutional rights.

lol, I can't lie I was about to go ballistic until I read the last instruction. This is awesome , thanks for posting

This is the greatest fear for me personally, I have very high cholesterol and are on meds to treat it. Even with meds I'm around 240. My Dr. said my liver has a genetic defect. I avoid red meats and high saturated fat foods and dairy, but i;m cursed. I believe if I catch this it won't be pretty

70 freaking thousand in one day. I am having a lot of trouble wrapping my mind around that number.

70,000 confirmed positive tests. That means at least 500,000 more people infected. At least.

This is the greatest fear for me personally, I have very high cholesterol and are on meds to treat it. Even with meds I'm around 240. My Dr. said my liver has a genetic defect. I avoid red meats and high saturated fat foods and dairy, but i;m cursed. I believe if I catch this it won't be pretty

Some (like me) have genetically high cholestorol. While it's not ideal, it's not really the same as having a terrible diet and throwing saturated fats at your body all the time. The clots can also be related to oxygen deprivation.

I'm not saying go get the virus, but it's not necessarily a death sentence based on that particular comorbitity.

1156F05A-4DDB-42B4-9796-0DF294FF982A.jpeg

nothing will get me to click on a news article quicker than one that is going to tell me how well and truly F..... we are written by Someone Brilliant

70,000 confirmed positive tests. That means at least 500,000 more people infected. At least.

If you're keeping score at home, on March 11 we had 127,000 cases, and 2,000-3,000 deaths. That was FOUR MONTHS AGO.

In four months, we've had 3,000,000 new cases and at least 130,000 deaths (between the massive increases in (1) deaths classified as "pnuemonia" and (2) deaths of unknown cause at home, I'd peg this number at least at 150,000).

Run that over a year, it's 12,000,000 cases and 400,000-500,000 deaths. By comparison, heart disease kills (as of 2017) about 635,000 and cancer 598,000 per year.

Come to your own conclusions as to how and why.

All I have been hearing for the past several days (from coworkers) is how 98% survive the virus. They don’t think it’s a big deal. I have heard anecdotes from a few that say their doctor has told them they should not worry much about it and the masks are a farce.
We don’t have it bad here and for us, life really hasn’t changed. I work for a defense contractor and we have been conducting business as usual. We had two people get the virus and they both say it was not a big deal.
Not very many people I work with are taking this seriously and are mad that they have to wear masks in certain places.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom