COVID-19 Outbreak Information Updates (Reboot) [over 150.000,000 US cases (est.), 6,422,520 US hospitilizations, 1,148,691 US deaths.] (12 Viewers)

With a caveat I hope. If a store or restaurant requires a mask, I'm going to wear one out of respect. There are still more who haven't been vaccinated than not. Once the numbers reach critical mass and the recommendation has changed to no longer needing a mask, then I'll lose the mask.

I have enjoyed not going to restaurants this past year. Plus I have saved quite a bit of money no longer eating out and have lost weight as a result.

Well, today was rougher for me than last night, some generalized malaise, body aches/chills, nausea, etc. Still 100% worth it knowing that I've been able to get both doses. And I will keep wearing masks in public.
I am not anticipating a reaction but my friend who is an RN says she hasn't heard of anyone not having reactions after the second dose. So, greaaattt. But I don't expect to have greater peace of mind, I just want to get it over with.

I have enjoyed not going to restaurants this past year. Plus I have saved quite a bit of money no longer eating out and have lost weight as a result.
Not me. I've got the COVID 19. At least.

I am not anticipating a reaction but my friend who is an RN says she hasn't heard of anyone not having reactions after the second dose. So, greaaattt. But I don't expect to have greater peace of mind, I just want to get it over with.
My dad didn't have anything after his second dose. He went to work the next day with no problem.

Scheduled my first shot for the 25th today. Since I've had covid I'm wondering if I'll see symptoms with the first shot. My wife got it between shots and had 24 hours of symptoms after she got her 2nd shot. I expect I'll have some with my first.

I was probably one of the first to get vaccinated. But I’m still wearing a mask out and about. Why? Because we still have local laws mandating it, and I’m doing it so that the majority (unvaccinated) continue to see where masking as a good idea. It’s essentially for show and to be a good citizen. But I’ll probably ditch the mask when local mandates change.

My dad didn't have anything after his second dose. He went to work the next day with no problem.
Very good to know. It's always been the reason I never got a flu shot. Mine's on a Friday anyway so I'd have the weekend if I do feel bad so it'll be okay.

Indeed. Same here. I do pick up orders every now and then. I actually prefer eating at home anyway, mostly.

When I worked in the office, I shaved daily. Now, probably once every 7-10 days. My beard is fugly so I can't grow a proper one. Once I get to 10 days, it just bugs me too much and I go ahead and get it done.
I have a light beard and it mostly grows in white these days so I don’t worry about it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom