COVID-19 Outbreak Information Updates (Reboot) [over 150.000,000 US cases (est.), 6,422,520 US hospitilizations, 1,148,691 US deaths.] (14 Viewers)

Yeah.....there's been a study done that shows miller lite will alleviate most symptoms. The study originally showed that miller lite made you immune altogether but that was debunked.

Does that include German pilsners and Napa Cabs?

We're re-starting in-school classes for Jacksonville colleges this fall. I think that is pretty appropriate. It's a better education for most subjects...no question, and I'd be surprised if we have significant COVID concerns by that time. It remains to be seen if masks will be a thing...probably will depend on local mandates (though I'd image that colleges will be more conservative (or is liberal the right word?) on the topic.

We're re-starting in-school classes for Jacksonville colleges this fall. I think that is pretty appropriate. It's a better education for most subjects...no question, and I'd be surprised if we have significant COVID concerns by that time. It remains to be seen if masks will be a thing...probably will depend on local mandates (though I'd image that colleges will be more conservative (or is liberal the right word?) on the topic.

I know that Louisiana colleges are telling students that they will be having classes as normal starting in the Fall of 2021. No comments about masks, but I would think by that time anyone who wants to get a vaccine will have one so I don't see the point. I guess the one potential issue is if a strain that is resistant to the vaccines spreads quickly. But hopefully even that would be able to be stopped by some sort of COVID-19 booster shot.

Lot of senior citizens being seen mask free in Florida. I assume most of them have been vaccinated.

I had covid around 3 months ago, and got my first shot yesterday morning. Felt nothing yesterday except some slight soreness. This morning I felt like i had a minor hangover(didn’t drink yesterday) but took some ibuprofen and was at work at 7AM. Just a little sluggish now, but it’s FRIIIIIIDAY!
Now go earn your hangover instead of having somebody do it for you.

People don’t mask on vacation. People don’t vacation in Jacksonville...therefore, we have a very high mask wearing rate. Even walking into Home Depot, it is uncommon to find someone without a mask.
Funny you say that. I went in the downtown Rouses yesterday and saw more unmasked people than I have seen indoors anywhere in New Orleans since last spring. I assumed tourists.

My wife (36) gets her shot tmrw...she works health care adjacent. Stoked for her, I am on waiting lists etc and will get mine as soon as I am not taking it from folks that need it more than I do. Wisconsin is doing very well in distribution, as of last checking Fri we were 3rd in the nation in dispersal efficiency. Even outside the city of Milwaukee most all folks mask up.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom