COVID-19 Outbreak Information Updates (Reboot) [over 150.000,000 US cases (est.), 6,422,520 US hospitilizations, 1,148,691 US deaths.] (11 Viewers)

Which vaccine did he get? What are their ages? Hope your sister gets well soon.

I keep seeing articles about a 4th wave coming while at the same time areas are opening up more and more and eliminating rules and mandates.
Also see articles stating where a new vaccine will be needed soon. I suppose this is from new strains. Can't they repeat the same process to make the new vaccine? Will all of this just replace or join the annual flu and flu vaccine routine?

4th wave may be starting already. But, it seems like it's mostly in a few states so far.

On the overall country map, it's going up again. That would make it potentially the 4th wave.

1617156778185.png

Here on the map, you can view the per capita hot spots. Michigan really stands out, but other areas too. Just a few days ago it was a lot quieter on the map.

1617156911980.png

Looking at the state by state rolling averages, NY and Michigan are really standing out in a bad kind of way. A few other states are accellerating too. VT never had a lot of cases, but it looks like they're having their highest ever now.

1617157058151.png

Now the point about another vaccine, or perhaps yearly boosters is exactly due to variants. They can tailor these to other variants. Now, not sure if they'll need to do as many efficacy and safety studies (I'm not sure how they do that with the yearly flu shots). But, the bigger concern at first is getting enough people vaccinated to prevent more waves of infection. If you prevent waves of infections, globally, you then also minimize mutations, to make it easier to keep up with, as needed.

Right now, there would be arguments to make a tailored vaccine to combat the UK, South Africa, and Brazil variants... or B.1.1.7, B.1.351, and P.1, but not sure you could make one for all three. And you'd maybe only consider the ones that are the most dangerous, or easy to catch. Right now, the B.1.1.7 from the UK is the most prevalent one in the US. Not sure how many get tested for genome, though.

Pfizer is already working on booster shots for the variants.. they're also just looking at the idea of just giving a third current vaccine shot possibly helping. Looks like they are targeting the B.1.351 (South Africa) variant first. I think it has the higher death rate, so that makes sense.

I think that there would be significant pushback by people for a booster any sooner than a year before the first set. I don’t personally think that I’d do it.

Which vaccine did he get? What are their ages? Hope your sister gets well soon.

I keep seeing articles about a 4th wave coming while at the same time areas are opening up more and more and eliminating rules and mandates.
Also see articles stating where a new vaccine will be needed soon. I suppose this is from new strains. Can't they repeat the same process to make the new vaccine? Will all of this just replace or join the annual flu and flu vaccine routine?

Moderna.

Sis is 46 and good health

Yesterday said the ear ringing began said it sounds like a fax machine and includes "clicks". She said it's really weird.

She has a doctor friend (pulmonary) who got her in tomorrow at National Jewish in Denver for tests to see if she qualifies for antibody treatment.

As of now she doing ok ill know more today. Thanks.

This final wave is going to be much less significant than the previous with hospitalizations and deaths. People are letting their guard down, restrictions are dropped, the central and northern parts of the country are out of the deep freeze of winter where they had extremely low case counts and will tick up. The northeast will continue to have problems due to population density and environmental factors. It's certainly a race between vaccinations and cases surging. In another month or two the only people that will die from Covid in the USA are people that chose to do so and who am I to stand in their way?

I think you'll be hard pressed to get a lot of people to get a booster after how rough the second vaccine was for a lot of people.

sorry if already posted
=========================

A fed-up Floridian is calling for a million state residents to march on April 10 to “mark that date with a celebration of freedom.”

“You are invited to the Million Maskless March and Mask Burning, Saturday April 10, 2021 at 3pm at the Corner of A1A and Las Olas in Ft Lauderdale!,” writes protest organizer Chris Nelson, who reportedly has “organized viral flash mobs at chain stores that re-popularized Twisted Sister’s protest anthem ‘We’re Not Gonna Take It.'”

“April 10 marks one year of mask tyranny in Broward County and we will mark that date with a celebration of freedom! It will feature recognition and prizes for those who have faithfully endured this last year, addresses from local leaders and activists and most importantly (and fun) a mask burning!” Nelson wrote.

The protest organizer says he’s got permission from authorities.

“The mask burning is in full cooperation with local law enforcement and will be done in a safe and controlled manner. Following the mask burning we will March north on A1A, make a sharp left at Seabreeze and march back to where we began. The event will be over by 5pm,” he wrote.

“April is a very busy time for Ft Lauderdale Beach and this is exactly why this location was chosen,” Nelson wrote. “Our goal is for people to see us and be inspired to join in!”

Nelson also said, “Signs are VERY important. Signs with three to six BIG BOLD WORDS are the best. “MASKS ARE SLAVERY”. “NO MORE MASKS”. “MASKS OFF CHILDREN”. “NO VACCINE PASSPORTS” are good examples.” And he stated: “This is a non partisan event but ALL political signs and flags are welcome!”.................

‘Million Maskless March’ And Mass Mask Burning Planned In Florida | The Daily Wire

I think you'll be hard pressed to get a lot of people to get a booster after how rough the second vaccine was for a lot of people.

Other than Dan on this site, I don't know of anyone that has had a severe reaction to the vaccine beyond a couple to a few days of flu like symptoms.

sorry if already posted

A fed-up Floridian is calling for a million state residents to march on April 10 to “mark that date with a celebration of freedom.”

“You are invited to the Million Maskless March and Mask Burning, Saturday April 10, 2021 at 3pm at the Corner of A1A and Las Olas in Ft Lauderdale!,” writes protest organizer Chris Nelson, who reportedly has “organized viral flash mobs at chain stores that re-popularized Twisted Sister’s protest anthem ‘We’re Not Gonna Take It.'”

“April 10 marks one year of mask tyranny in Broward County and we will mark that date with a celebration of freedom! It will feature recognition and prizes for those who have faithfully endured this last year, addresses from local leaders and activists and most importantly (and fun) a mask burning!” Nelson wrote.

“The mask burning is in full cooperation with local law enforcement and will be done in a safe and controlled manner. Following the mask burning we will March north on A1A, make a sharp left at Seabreeze and march back to where we began. The event will be over by 5pm,” he wrote.

“April is a very busy time for Ft Lauderdale Beach and this is exactly why this location was chosen,” Nelson wrote. “Our goal is for people to see us and be inspired to join in!”

Nelson also said, “Signs are VERY important. Signs with three to six BIG BOLD WORDS are the best. “MASKS ARE SLAVERY”. “NO MORE MASKS”. “MASKS OFF CHILDREN”. “NO VACCINE PASSPORTS” are good examples.” And he stated: “This is a non partisan event but ALL political signs and flags are welcome!”.................

‘Million Maskless March’ And Mass Mask Burning Planned In Florida | The Daily Wire

Why are people so dumb? Masks are slavery? Mask tyranny? I don't think he knows what slavery or tyranny means.

Why are people so dumb? Masks are slavery? Mask tyranny? I don't think he knows what slavery or tyranny means.

he aint dumb.

i bet dollars to donuts if people show up, he will capitalize on that to find his 15 min and create a "foundation" that accepts donations.

Money.

If fools wish to follow and donate, well thats on them.

he aint dumb.

i bet dollars to donuts if people show up, he will capitalize on that to find his 15 min and create a "foundation" that accepts donations.

Money.

Fair point. I guess I should say, why are people dumb enough to fall for this type of bullshirt?

sorry if already posted

On my drive home Monday, a small SUV-type vehicle passed me with the following phrase written on his back window, in green paint:

"The enemy to our freedoms is among us, they wear mask."
It was signed, "Bill Turner"

I googled it and saw he has a YouTube video of his car and message. I didn't watch the video because I didn't want to give him any views. You can find it for yourself if you want.

I really wish people would stop comparing minor inconveniences to slavery

he aint dumb.

Money.

And if it turns into a super spreader event and some attendees die - Oh Well

I've really been trying to stay away from this topic in this thread, because I take vaccines, I follow fact over fiction, and I despise unfounded conspiracy theories.... BUT Is it really that hard to understand why so many people distrust the government, media, and any agency/company/organization that reports or is pressured by them?

Regardless of what side you fall on... You'd be lying to yourself if you didn't acknowledge that the government/establishment/elites have been doing all they can for the better part of 250 years to lie / tax / and divide us along any line they can to gain power, line pockets, and farm votes by any means necessary.

Not that it matters to me, but I find it comical that so many people here seem to have this pompous, self righteous, and repulsed attitude toward anyone not willing to march to their fife on the matter of Covid... even though there is a 250+ year history of reasons to have mistrust in the system. (regardless of you personal beliefs).

I will get the vaccine... But I can totally understand the personal mistrust some will have in the system that has developed them, mass produced them, and is now promoting them... Given the history... It's easy for me to understand - Even if I don't agree.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom