COVID-19 Outbreak Information Updates (Reboot) [over 150.000,000 US cases (est.), 6,422,520 US hospitilizations, 1,148,691 US deaths.] (14 Viewers)

The dude is full of it.

I mean, rewind that...

"
Amid heightened precautions for the virus at the major Florida tourist attraction, Sills, 47, skipped the temperature screening required of guests, authorities said. He was confronted by security about it at a Disney Springs restaurant, the Boathouse, when he yelled and refused to leave, according to an Orange County Sheriff’s Office arrest report from Feb. 13. When deputies insisted he would be charged with trespassing, he pointed to how much he spent on his vacation, according to body-camera footage released this week.

“I paid $15,000,” said Sills, handcuffed. “You can’t trespass me if I paid $15,000.”

He pleaded not guilty to a trespassing charge, according to Orange County court records.

In an interview Saturday with The Washington Post, Sills said he would have “happily” consented to a temperature screening but he had inadvertently walked in through an exit and not realized his error.

He partly blamed the security manager for escalating the conflict — and compared Disney security to Nazis and the mafia — but also admitted he was in “a bit of a mood” after a day of travel.
............ "

I don't know about any of you, but if I "accidently" went around the temperature check, and I got confronted about it, I would apologize immediately, and ask if I can be properly screened. I can't imagine that Disney was completely unreasonable.

But seriously, when DEPUTIES showed up and told him he could be charged.. by then, you just leave and then talk to them outside of the restaurant...

Side note, this is why I like how Universal does it. You got temperature checked at the Hotels and at the overall entrance. However, all of their stuff is enclosed. Disney Springs is a separate area and they probably don't have a good way of checking everyone as they come in, so they have to do it at certain locations.

Disney vacation psychosis...should be a DSM diagnosis.

Disney vacation psychosis...should be a DSM diagnosis.
I dont know what it is about those places. I went to WWF Raw show 14 years ago. Was trying to find my seat. Show hadnt even started yet, people were looking at me like i was some kind of jerk. Then when the matches started i was just quietly trying to enjoy show. The so called smart fans had to comment on everything. That killed any possibility of enjoying the show.

By the time the Dark matches were done i had enough and left.

Then a few years ago the misses and i went to go see Stand up comedian Fluffy. Similar experience. Bout 30 times in a 2 hours span had to deal with someone walking in front of seat be it our row or the one in front of us

I guess we're going to see how things truly are very soon. Let's hope that people keep getting shots so we can finish this thing off (as much as possible).

I believe this is the Rangers game yesterday or today.

Today. It was the home season opener and the 1st game allowing Rangers fans into the new ballpark for a Rangers game. It was supposed to happen last season, but, you know. Full capacity was open only for this game. It goes to reduced capacity now. Roof was open and side sections open to allow good ventilation. Not saying it won’t be a super spreader event, but Texas.

Fourth wave is looking like a blip, unless you're in Michigan.

1617719119199.png

OK, and a few other spots, but mostly michigan.

1617719201168.png

1617719644509.png
Dang, why is Michigan winning all the stupid prizes? Their vaccination efforts don't seem to be that far off from other places, so what gives?

Dang, why is Michigan winning all the stupid prizes? Their vaccination efforts don't seem to be that far off from other places, so what gives?

Looks like they wore Whitmer down on restrictions.

Looks like they wore Whitmer down on restrictions.

Threats of assassination will do that to a person.

Threats of assassination will do that to a person.
I am just ******* fed up with the willful stupidity that is prolonging the pandemic, fostered by selfish ignoramuses who further their own perverse agenda at the expense of the well being of those around them. Wearing a ******* mask has become a political issue, which is beyond ridiculous. Ever seen photos of the flu epidemic in the previous century? People wore them. Chances are that mask wearing helped dissipate that pandemic. But, no, we have to exercise our "freedom." Who cares about everyone else's health?

Do we wear a seat belt? Do we obey traffic laws? Do we pay taxes? Do we get polio shots? Freedom doesn't mean chaos or anarchy. And just because you choose to take your chances on getting sick, your illness taxes the public health system and endangers health care workers.

The freedom to swing your arm ends with the nose next to you.

Jesus, what is wrong with people?!
===================================

A man attempted to strangle a female employee at a New Jersey Burger King after arguing with staff over the company's face mask policy, police have said.

David Siversten, 47, allegedly strangled the employee when he returned to the Route 23 South restaurant at around 4.10 p.m. on March 27, after she complained that he was not wearing a face mask.

In a statement on the Wayne Police Department (WPD) Facebook page, Detective Captain Dan Daly said: "The female employee, who was outweighed by the male assailant by 80 pounds, stated that the suspect entered the restaurant, approached her and wrapped both hands around her neck and began strangling her.

"Video from the restaurant confirmed her description. The attack only ended when another female employee intervened and the suspect fled. The victim of the attack complained of pain but declined transport to a hospital."

It continued: "Further investigation determined that the suspect was the same man who entered Burger King earlier the same day and argued with restaurant employees about his not wearing a mask."...................

Burger King Worker Strangled by Customer Following Mask Dispute, Police Say (msn.com)

A man attempted to strangle a female employee at a New Jersey Burger King after arguing with staff over the company's face mask policy, police have said.

David Siversten, 47, allegedly strangled the employee when he returned to the Route 23 South restaurant at around 4.10 p.m. on March 27, after she complained that he was not wearing a face mask.

In a statement on the Wayne Police Department (WPD) Facebook page, Detective Captain Dan Daly said: "The female employee, who was outweighed by the male assailant by 80 pounds, stated that the suspect entered the restaurant, approached her and wrapped both hands around her neck and began strangling her.

"Video from the restaurant confirmed her description. The attack only ended when another female employee intervened and the suspect fled. The victim of the attack complained of pain but declined transport to a hospital."

It continued: "Further investigation determined that the suspect was the same man who entered Burger King earlier the same day and argued with restaurant employees about his not wearing a mask."...................

Burger King Worker Strangled by Customer Following Mask Dispute, Police Say (msn.com)
Unbelievable that after a year this is still happening. Have people not learned there are far better options than Burger king?

What's wrong with people?

A lot.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom