COVID-19 Outbreak Information Updates (Reboot) [over 150.000,000 US cases (est.), 6,422,520 US hospitilizations, 1,148,691 US deaths.] (10 Viewers)

I wonder how many people will need to die before the anti-vacs decide that it's better to take their chances with getting vaccinated. Will it take losing a child, a parent or a spouse to change their mind?

We're over a year into this thing and most of them are only further galvanized in their stance. This is not an issue of reason and logic. It's an issue of brainwashing and cult behavior at this point.

We're over a year into this thing and most of them are only further galvanized in their stance. This is not an issue of reason and logic. It's an issue of brainwashing and cult behavior at this point.
when one spends a good portion of their day on Facebook, reading posts/re-posts from like-minded individuals, thats exactly what happens.

If you look at the graph for Louisiana, we're about two weeks behind where were at this time last year. On July 2, 2020, the numbers were almost identical to what they are today as far as new cases and 7-day average. The slope of the graph is almost identical to last year, as well. It's happening again and people don't give a shirt. I'm going to go ahead and predict that this fall / winter is going to be just as bad as the last one was. If I had to bet on it, I'd feel pretty comfortable placing a large amount of money on that prediction just because people are so forking stupid.
What makes your statement even scarier is that at this time last year, no one was vaccinated. The two week lag may be because of vaccinations.

If you look at the graph for Louisiana, we're about two weeks behind where were at this time last year. On July 2, 2020, the numbers were almost identical to what they are today as far as new cases and 7-day average. The slope of the graph is almost identical to last year, as well. It's happening again and people don't give a shirt. I'm going to go ahead and predict that this fall / winter is going to be just as bad as the last one was. If I had to bet on it, I'd feel pretty comfortable placing a large amount of money on that prediction just because people are so forking stupid.
Let's hope that the death line does not follow suit.

The only counter I can think of in comparing the existing vaccination requirements against the Covid vaccine, is that the existing vaccinations are FDA-approved fully, Covid is not. Hopefully this changes soon so the FDA part is no longer a part of the argument.

2 minutes after FDA approval: "yeah, well, the FDA is just another arm of big pharma/the government/the illuminati/lizard people, so I know I can't trust them and their shot".

2 minutes after FDA approval: "yeah, well, the FDA is just another arm of big pharma/the government/the illuminati/lizard people, so I know I can't trust them and their shot".

This

My girlfriend's close friend has been saying the FDA approval is the only reason why she hasn't gotten it

Once it's approved I fully expect a pivot to something else

This

My girlfriend's close friend has been saying the FDA approval is the only reason why she hasn't gotten it

Once it's approved I fully expect a pivot to something else
Approval may not spur a lot of vaccinations though. I'm to the point I believe 90% of vaccinated are those who want to be. I don't see FDA approval raising my state of MS. from 32% fully vaccinated to 75% . I'm sure other states have the same problem. It became political and never should have been.

Approval may not spur a lot of vaccinations though. I'm to the point I believe 90% of vaccinated are those who want to be. I don't see FDA approval raising my state of MS. from 32% fully vaccinated to 75% . I'm sure other states have the same problem. It became political and never should have been.

oh no doubt

But "It's not FDA approved" "sounds" better than mind control nanobots

I have a family member who is a nurse (and not antivax) claiming that over 80% of the positive tests she's getting back are coming from vaccinated people. Seems unlikely, but she's adamant its true.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom