COVID-19 Outbreak Information Updates (Reboot) [over 150.000,000 US cases (est.), 6,422,520 US hospitilizations, 1,148,691 US deaths.] (7 Viewers)

Day 3 in Telluride. We’ve been out walking in the town of Mountain Village where were staying and several times down into Telluride. Mask usage is 100% inside buildings as mandated. And even walking outside mask usage is probably 75%+. Even seen people on trails wearing masks. I won’t wear it on the trail full time, but if we come up on people wearing them, we’ll put ours on until we pass. This area is bustling though.
Telluride is gorgeous. Lots of good hiking in the area, it’s also known for being about the most dog friendly place you’ll find.

Telluride is gorgeous. Lots of good hiking in the area, it’s also known for being about the most dog friendly place you’ll find.
True dat all around. This is our 3rd trip here. If we had the money we’d buy a condo on a property that rents to vacationers.

We might as well get ready to see a TON of stories like this in the coming weeks. To think this will be an isolated incident is lunacy. But by all means Louisiana DoE, let's open face to face.
Which is exactly why I was very vocal in my district to just start distance to begin with. I’d rather start, plan and be ready to put in the best plan possible than to prepare to go back, run into issues which anyone paying attention knew was going to happen, then be throwing sheet together and doing a half arse job with distance learning again. Look it’s not great, and I’m not going to pretend. But with a well thought out plan and focus it can at least be ok.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom