COVID-19 Outbreak Information Updates (Reboot) [over 150.000,000 US cases (est.), 6,422,520 US hospitilizations, 1,148,691 US deaths.] (15 Viewers)

It's entirely possible to walk into Wal-Mart or CVS or any other place to go ahead and grab a booster by just claiming you haven't been vaccinated. "My friend" did so today since he got vaccinated early and think it is dumb to wait until after efficacy starts to slip substantially. He had phizer the first go and went with the Moderna booster.

Got a text from my sons school today that he was potentially exposed but not deemed close contact.
Realistically, if you are in a school you are being exposed daily. I've had three or four just in the past two days that I teach test positive. Likely more asymptomatic.

It's entirely possible to walk into Wal-Mart or CVS or any other place to go ahead and grab a booster by just claiming you haven't been vaccinated. "My friend" did so today since he got vaccinated early and think it is dumb to wait until after efficacy starts to slip substantially. He had phizer the first go and went with the Moderna booster.
So boosters are just going to be a single dose of the same vaccine?

Is "your friend" having any side effects?

One of my coworkers, who has a certain political belief, is now on week 2 in the hospital on a vent. Her friends at work are doing a fundraiser and card and all this garbage. I’m really having a hard time not signing the card with “own your choices” as it’s one of our school sayings. Could’ve gotten vaccinated at any point since February 26 here. I have little to no sympathy

One of my coworkers, who has a certain political belief, is now on week 2 in the hospital on a vent. Her friends at work are doing a fundraiser and card and all this garbage. I’m really having a hard time not signing the card with “own your choices” as it’s one of our school sayings. Could’ve gotten vaccinated at any point since February 26 here. I have little to no sympathy

I had the Pfizer also and would like to get the Moderna for my 3rd. Please keep us posted on how "he" feels. I'm likely to get a third Pfizer unless I see a study of crossover vaccination safety and efficacy.

I'm on the "no sympathy for those who intentionally refuse the vaccine" train. Even that couple in Texas who died within two weeks of each other leaving 4 kids behind. I do feel bad for the kids, but I hope they grow up thinking their parents were stupid and selfish, and use that as motivation to be better people. Harsh, maybe.

Yeah she’s intentionally not taken it, and is vocal about how she wasn’t going to take it all over social media. Which is why I have a hard time really caring. Publicly calling out those who do have it, calling them sheep, lab rats and other such stuff while beating their chests to the let them breathe anti masks for kids. Yeah sorry. No much care here.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom