COVID-19 Outbreak Information Updates (Reboot) [over 150.000,000 US cases (est.), 6,422,520 US hospitilizations, 1,148,691 US deaths.] (22 Viewers)

After the first 10 days of school in Baldwin County AL, we had 1200 students held out due to covid related causes. 1200 is about 4% of all students in Baldwin county.

ok so this podcast led me to find out more about Ralph Baric. He is a virologist who partnered with with Zhengli Shi, head of the Wuhan lab -

here is a report from 2015 that he authored along with Shi and others about a new discovery -

Here from 2013 when he sought out Shi to "reverse engineer" the ability to grow this novel virus in the lab

The evidence is starting to line up for me in that this outbreak escaped WIV. The lab was activley cultivating mice with ACE2 human lung receptors and injecting them with this new virus called SHC014. Its becoming possible that SHC014, thru "gain of function" research, mutated to be SARS COV-2.

Factor in the messages sent in 2017/18 from US diplomats in China about the severe "lack of safety" WIV had and the request for additional support to solidify their safety and controls, im starting to believe that this was the worst lab accident in the history of the world.

Let it be known, the purpose of all this was to determine how to COMBAT a novel virus such as SHC014 if it were to make the leap to human transmission. To be prepared, develop a vaccine etc etc.

We will probably never know the truth as China simply will never let it be known( going to great lengths to keep it under wraps ) . But i suspect at some point in the future, the truth will eventually make itself known.
I thought the reporter said on the podcast that the Wuhan lab started doing their own unapproved thing with a side lab, pointing at biological warfare?

I thought the reporter said on the podcast that the Wuhan lab started doing their own unapproved thing with a side lab, pointing at biological warfare?

Both are true. We were funding the lab with the civilian mission in mind. The Chinese also had a military bio-weapons group working within the same facility that we did not know about. The Chinese have disappeared most of the scientists who would know more about it, so its hard to say exactly what happened and from which end of the Wuhan facility the leak came from (if any did)

yes he sure did. i left that out the discussion because i wanted to focus on what we can track to Wuhan lab. Baric and Shi - was clear what they wanted to do.

but yes, there was a second "lab" that worked on military application- but did it originate from that lab? not sure. What i am pretty certain of is Baric and Shi engineered SHC014 to become transmissible in humans in order to develop defense against.

Of course cannot rule out the military lab having an accident, and its possible they took Baric/Shi work to expand on it for bio warfare research.

Either way, deliberate? no. Accident? probably the likely scenario. It just happens to be the worlds costliest bio accident in history of the planet.

Charlotte Ransom has spent more than a year and a half on the front lines of the pandemic — and the past several months urging her emergency room patients to get a coronavirus vaccination. No matter how hard the Eugene, Ore., doctor has tried, she said some patients are still refusing the shot — even as some intensive care units in the state run out of beds.

“I’m exhausted,” Ransom, 44, told The Washington Post. “The fight is just too much for me right now. Going to work is a difficult process these days.”
Now, she and dozens of other doctors and physician assistants are setting their sights on those who have delayed getting a shot or still have hesitations about the coronavirus vaccines. The medical workers are on a mission to reach them before it’s too late — before they end up in an ICU bed.

Last week, Ransom and 49 other health-care workers at three local hospitals signed a letter imploring unvaccinated members of their community, about 100 miles south of Portland, to reconsider their choice and schedule their shots.

“You may be very healthy and have a strong immune system,” they wrote in the four-page letter. “You may feel you will be safe. We have cared for and admitted many patients who have had this very thought.”

The letter added: “This is not only about you and your healthy immune system. It is about the greater good of the community. We cannot keep fighting this fight without your help.”

A spokesperson with PeaceHealth System Services, the network that employs the group that signed the letter, told The Post the letter is not connected with the chain of hospitals.

The health-care workers’ letter is the latest plea directed at some of the tens of millions of Americans who have not yet received at least one dose of the three authorized coronavirus vaccines, which are available free to anyone 12 and older. In Alabama, doctors are having one-on-one sessions with their unvaccinated patients in an effort to get shots in arms. Still, some patients there are refusing the vaccines until they need to be intubated, when it’s too late...........

Charlotte Ransom has spent more than a year and a half on the front lines of the pandemic — and the past several months urging her emergency room patients to get a coronavirus vaccination. No matter how hard the Eugene, Ore., doctor has tried, she said some patients are still refusing the shot — even as some intensive care units in the state run out of beds.

“I’m exhausted,” Ransom, 44, told The Washington Post. “The fight is just too much for me right now. Going to work is a difficult process these days.”
Now, she and dozens of other doctors and physician assistants are setting their sights on those who have delayed getting a shot or still have hesitations about the coronavirus vaccines. The medical workers are on a mission to reach them before it’s too late — before they end up in an ICU bed.

Last week, Ransom and 49 other health-care workers at three local hospitals signed a letter imploring unvaccinated members of their community, about 100 miles south of Portland, to reconsider their choice and schedule their shots.

“You may be very healthy and have a strong immune system,” they wrote in the four-page letter. “You may feel you will be safe. We have cared for and admitted many patients who have had this very thought.”

The letter added: “This is not only about you and your healthy immune system. It is about the greater good of the community. We cannot keep fighting this fight without your help.”

A spokesperson with PeaceHealth System Services, the network that employs the group that signed the letter, told The Post the letter is not connected with the chain of hospitals.

The health-care workers’ letter is the latest plea directed at some of the tens of millions of Americans who have not yet received at least one dose of the three authorized coronavirus vaccines, which are available free to anyone 12 and older. In Alabama, doctors are having one-on-one sessions with their unvaccinated patients in an effort to get shots in arms. Still, some patients there are refusing the vaccines until they need to be intubated, when it’s too late...........

Won't matter. At this point, group identification is so important that these people reflexively block out and/or rationalize any inconsistent message.

I think, at this point in the pandemic, having the unvaccinated spend 2 hrs tending those in ICU might be a better option. With or without PPE- up to them. Since they so " healthy".

yes he sure did. i left that out the discussion because i wanted to focus on what we can track to Wuhan lab. Baric and Shi - was clear what they wanted to do.

but yes, there was a second "lab" that worked on military application- but did it originate from that lab? not sure. What i am pretty certain of is Baric and Shi engineered SHC014 to become transmissible in humans in order to develop defense against.

Of course cannot rule out the military lab having an accident, and its possible they took Baric/Shi work to expand on it for bio warfare research.

Either way, deliberate? no. Accident? probably the likely scenario. It just happens to be the worlds costliest bio accident in history of the planet.
I served as our Army company's NBC (Nuclear, Biological, Chemcal warfare) officer for a stint. Granted it was many, many moons ago. I don't see the logic of developing a biological weapon that can't be somewhat contained, controlled or targeted at your enemy. Maybe with a goal to inoculate the "home team" or country and all the rest be damned? But the rest would be the rest of the planet.

I don't see the control factor to limit it to a foe with minimal collateral damage. They're dealing with a pandemic-oriented virus.

I served as our Army company's NBC (Nuclear, Biological, Chemcal warfare) officer for a stint. Granted it was many, many moons ago. I don't see the logic of developing a biological weapon that can't be somewhat contained, controlled or targeted at your enemy. Maybe with a goal to inoculate the "home team" or country and all the rest be damned? But the rest would be the rest of the planet.

I don't see the control factor to limit it to a foe with minimal collateral damage. They're dealing with a pandemic-oriented virus.

well first off, lemme just say that MOP gear was heavy, hot and uncomfortable. Wish you coulda changed that lolol

yeah i really am starting to think that they were developing this with the intent to develop some sort of "anti serum" and keep on hand and unfortunately it made its way into the population by accident. Whether by animal, human or waste...somehow escaped containment and they know this.

I saw Mr. Sparkle post about the "military scientists" are currently unavailable - which only leads to even more questions.

well first off, lemme just say that MOP gear was heavy, hot and uncomfortable. Wish you coulda changed that lolol

yeah i really am starting to think that they were developing this with the intent to develop some sort of "anti serum" and keep on hand and unfortunately it made its way into the population by accident. Whether by animal, human or waste...somehow escaped containment and they know this.

I saw Mr. Sparkle post about the "military scientists" are currently unavailable - which only leads to even more questions.
Yeah, a rubber and charcoal lined suit and a mask that hinders you from lining up your sites on your weapon had me dreadful if I'd ever have to fight in that.

And I've been through that dang CS gas chamber more times than I can count. I always laughed at those that failed to hold their breath reciting while their lines and being exposed...until one time I screwed up and got a good whiff of the stuff. The cascading watering eyes was a given, but when I tried to breathe I could inhale easily, but couldn't exhale. It was like a one-way valve. You almost had to belch or hurl out your breath to draw another. That's why so many blew chunks as they exited the tent, I guess. 🤮

Yeah, a rubber and charcoal lined suit and a mask that hinders you from lining up your sites on your weapon had me dreadful if I'd ever have to fight in that.

And I've been through that dang CS gas chamber more times than I can count. I always laughed at those that failed to hold their breath reciting while their lines and being exposed...until one time I screwed up and got a good whiff of the stuff. The cascading watering eyes was a given, but when I tried to breathe I could inhale easily, but couldn't exhale. It was like a one-way valve. You almost had to belch or hurl out your breath to draw another. That's why so many blew chunks as they exited the tent, I guess. 🤮

well i had the pleasure of 2 hrs in a 110 degree barrack doing jumping jacks, push ups and running in place in full mop gear because SOME FOOL left his wall locker open and someone stole $200 from him.

As to the CS chamber....i tried. Until Drill realized i did in one breath and snatched me by collar as i turned to run out. He popped me in the stomach which made me immediately gasp inhale...all she wrote.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom