COVID-19 Outbreak Information Updates (Reboot) [over 150.000,000 US cases (est.), 6,422,520 US hospitilizations, 1,148,691 US deaths.] (18 Viewers)

Thanks for sharing that Eeyore. Always interesting learning the science behind this mess. Hopefully this will continue to lead in progress with halting the body’s extreme overreaction in not only Covid and sepsis, but also with things like hauntavirus which can be so dangerous out here in the west.

Yep. It's not a contest I want to win...but yes, got you beat. :covri:

I don't even know what to say.

LOTS of energy being spent to pretend everything's fine. No, no it's not.

🦋🌈
You guys are just ahead of the game. It’s spreading back out across the USA and I have no doubts as far as it getting worse here in California. At least we aren’t stupid enough to go down Florida, Texas or Montana’s routes. We still under mandatory masking and social distancing to the extent possible.
Of course we just got a nice forwarded letter from our super basically saying that legally if mask mandates and such are not being followed then it’s being treated as negligence and opening the door to lawsuits as that is the one way teachers, staff and schools can be sued and sued successfully. Basically a giant warning to everyone.

And yes it wouldn’t take much for me to simply walk away from education at this point.

It's rather crazy that this virus would develop in such a way as to be related to venom. Would be great if this discovery would lead to something that can counter it.

It's big map update time.

Tenn and Kentucky are all in now. South Carolina and a bit of North Carolina are joining the fun. Wyoming and SD are hot.

1629945268913.png

Hi SD.. oh, when did Sturgis start? right about where the Blue line is..

1629945545514.png

Sturgis is in Meade County.

1629945612893.png

The bike rally is about where the circle is below..

1629945710283.png
Quoting self... additional note. Hard to say if Sturgis rally was the issue, since eastern Wyoming is also experiencing high cases.

[URL unfurl=Eva Madison, Washington County Justice of the Peace, District 9
Washington County Justice of the Peace Eva Madison said a county employee was sent to Dr. Karas for testing. According to the county employee, they tested negative and were given a prescription of ivermectin.

The county employee went to their primary care doctor who said to throw it away.

Yeah, also a good point from the ACLU about medical experimentation. I think some trial studies are good and if there is a slight benefit, even if 'placebo effects' and shows no harm...whatever. just don't get it where you'd buy animal feed.

It's rather crazy that this virus would develop in such a way as to be related to venom. Would be great if this discovery would lead to something that can counter it.
I read the article and it's not clear to me if the enzyme is produced naturally by our bodies, or if it is created by the virus and immune response to it. For example, do we currently have this enzyme circulating in our bodies due to natural processes? Or does the process of the virus infecting our cells create this enzyme? Or is it something else?

Quoting self... additional note. Hard to say if Sturgis rally was the issue, since eastern Wyoming is also experiencing high cases.
Well you do have Devils Tower, which the riders would take a day trip too BUT its all outdoors that way, not many saloons or restaurants to indulge one self in on that ride. From experience, there is Deadwood/Sturgis some forest and than Devils Tower very isolated areas after Spearfish.

1629984903096.png

I read the article and it's not clear to me if the enzyme is produced naturally by our bodies, or if it is created by the virus and immune response to it. For example, do we currently have this enzyme circulating in our bodies due to natural processes? Or does the process of the virus infecting our cells create this enzyme? Or is it something else?
from the article

." Most healthy individuals have circulating levels of the sPLA2-IIA enzyme hovering around half a nanogram per milliliter."

so we normally have just a bit circulating. COVID apparently alerts whatever creates sPLA2-IIA to ramp up production of

Already exists

in trial now...

I read a few articles on the Enzyme last night. If i'm interpreting it correctly, it's part of our immune system's defense and circulates naturally in our bodies. When the body detects Corona it ramps up the Enzyme production. Think of throwing razor blades inside of your body. While the Enzyme attacks the virus it can also damage our organ cell membranes.

In theory, if you can't defeat Corona fast enough, maybe because you're overweight or have some immunodeficiency, then the Enzyme can destroy your organs. Also, some people already have higher base levels of the Enzyme and are more prone to these effects.

It may be why the virus goes after certain people really hard and others, not so much. It also may explain why some people show signs of long term organ damage.

It's pretty fascinating. Scientists are trying to develop treatments now to slow down the Enzyme production in severely infected patients, so their bodies have time to defeat the virus safely.

Last edited:

This is pretty interesting. I haven't read much on it, but if what's being postulated in this article is true then this enzyme basically causes an anaphylactic shock-esque reaction where the body's response to COVID antigens is mass production of an enzyme to compact the infection. However, the response actually causes more damage than good. Probably more in common with seasonal allergies the more I think about it, but instead of harmless pollen particles causing a hypersensitive immune response, it's a virus...interesting.

If this is confirmed, treating this symptom may offer the biggest chance to combat disease (other than vaccination to prevent the disease in the first place). That's my first glance, one article read two cents.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom