COVID-19 Outbreak Information Updates (Reboot) [over 150.000,000 US cases (est.), 6,422,520 US hospitilizations, 1,148,691 US deaths.] (8 Viewers)

I understand and agree. We will never eradicate Covid. What we need to do is turn it into a "bad flu". Some people never catch the flu, my dad for instance turns 89 in Oct. Never had the flu in his adult life. But lots do, and they aren't hospitalized unless it's very bad. If we can get a handle on Covid where if we catch it, no big deal until it is a big deal, we'll have it beat. Vaccinated or not, we will build an immunity to it because some will have an immunity to it, some will vaccinate, and the Covidiots will die.
We need a Tamiflu-like oral therapy for COVID. Right now the best therapy seems to be the monoclonal antibodies but those are intravenous. Get an oral therapy that you can have prescribed at a pharmacy and it may be a game-changer. This is my non-medically trained opinion though. It’s possible I have no clue what I’m talking about. :grin:

We need a Tamiflu-like oral therapy for COVID. Right now the best therapy seems to be the monoclonal antibodies but those are intravenous. Get an oral therapy that you can have prescribed at a pharmacy and it may be a game-changer. This is my non-medically trained opinion though. It’s possible I have no clue what I’m talking about. :grin:

They are working on that very thing - for some time now. It's coming.

Meanwhile:

"I had a gentleman come in, and he was an older gentleman. He told me that his wife wanted him to be on the Ivermectin plan. I immediately brought him over here, because at that time I had this sign hung up, and I told him this isn't safe for you to take. And he says, 'Well, we've been taking it and my only side effect is I can't see in the morning.'

They are working on that very thing - for some time now. It's coming.

Meanwhile:

I read a good thread from Twitter on how all of this got started last night:

TLDR: It's was a grift by the same people that pushed Demon Seed Doctor on us that spiraled out of control because they couldn't keep up with their grift.

I read a good thread from Twitter on how all of this got started last night:

TLDR: It's was a grift by the same people that pushed Demon Seed Doctor on us that spiraled out of control because they couldn't keep up with their grift.

Saw that last night too, good read.

New Louisiana numbers coming in....

Looks like a significant downward turn in 7-day case average. Hospitalizations had another big drop (down 115). The 7-day death average is also down slightly from yesterday. That's the first decrease for that average in a while. Fingers crossed that we're coming out of this wave.

New Louisiana numbers coming in....

Looks like a significant downward turn in 7-day case average. Hospitalizations had another big drop (down 115). The 7-day death average is also down slightly from yesterday. That's the first decrease for that average in a while. Fingers crossed that we're coming out of this wave.

lil up on vents - back to 480.

I think we may be heading toward herd immunity from an entirely different direction. The unvaccinated are dying off, leaving the vaccinated behind. Eventually the total vaccinated percentage will climb without more new vaccinations.
That would take like 154 years.... and ignores new births/aging. It's fractional levels of change.

There are approximately 67 million adults in the US who haven't gotten a single shot (based on 74% of US adults vaccinated).

We are currently losing about 1200 Americans a day to covid.

Cases, are at 156k a day.

If cases helped stop it, it would take 432 days. And that would assume a persistent wave of cases. That's not going to happen. It will be a couple months, then a break.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom