COVID-19 Outbreak Information Updates (Reboot) [over 150.000,000 US cases (est.), 6,422,520 US hospitilizations, 1,148,691 US deaths.] (14 Viewers)

Yeah, I am trying really hard to have sympathy, but I have none.
You mean his ivermectin treatment didn’t work? These people
Like this blow me away. They protest and will not take and actively rant about a scientifically developed vaccine, but instead will willingly take an animal antiparacitic. It really is just mind boggling to me how far we have come from rational, intelligent thought. I feel a horror and dread for the under 12 population. I feel horrible for the medical staff that has to treat these fools. I feel bad for people who are dying because these fools are clogging the medical system.
But at this point I don’t give a rip about someone who is loudly against vaccination, masking and distancing. Own your set of choices. They get Covid, take the consequences. Don’t go running to the hospital where they are going to give you all kinds of off label experimental treatments to try to say a life that could’ve avoided all this with a vaccine.

Saw this on the news this morning..smdh. 230 teams from 47 states. Seems like a smart thing to do these days.

With all of the hurricane madness going on, there are no new numbers today. I would imagine that we won't have anything close to resembling accurate numbers for a while now.

Is Florida proactively testing students? Or are the kids only getting tested when there's a suspicion they may be infected? One of those questions supports his argument. The other question throws his argument into the dumpster.

Help please -catch me up on the Surface issue
We’re potentially going to my in-laws who’ve had an outbreak in the house
They haven’t been in since yesterday morning
(We are 2 vaxxed adults and 1vaxxed teen, but one unvaxxed 7yr old)
What do we need to do to/in that house?

Help please -catch me up on the Surface issue
We’re potentially going to my in-laws who’ve had an outbreak in the house
They haven’t been in since yesterday morning
(We are 2 vaxxed adults and 1vaxxed teen, but one unvaxxed 7yr old)
What do we need to do to/in that house?

I think if there are actively sick people in the house the guidance is to clean and wipe all surfaces and clean bedding, etc. But if the sick person has been gone for more than 24 hours, it’s not really necessary per CDC. That guidance is very maybe overly prudent - I think the main thing is ventilation. After that, I think bedding is pretty obvious. And seems sensible to do some basic wiping down of high touch surfaces BUT I think the benefit is more mental/emotional than scientific. The virus doesn’t spread by surfaces, especially after passage of time.

CDC guidance: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/prevent-getting-sick/disinfecting-your-home.html

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom