COVID-19 Outbreak Information Updates (Reboot) [over 150.000,000 US cases (est.), 6,422,520 US hospitilizations, 1,148,691 US deaths.] (6 Viewers)

It will be really interesting to see the impacts in Spain and Portugal over the next 2-6 weeks.
Especially interesting given the high vaccination rate. Although, as has been mentioned here before, I wish they would focus more on rates of long-covid, serious illness and death. Flat number of cases is so misleading.

Especially interesting given the high vaccination rate. Although, as has been mentioned here before, I wish they would focus more on rates of long-covid, serious illness and death. Flat number of cases is so misleading.

While it's not fatal, discussions of long covid are what I would live to see more discussions. I have been seeing many doctors and scientists at least get on board so hopefully it will become more mainstream and more resources going toward research.

While it's not fatal, discussions of long covid are what I would live to see more discussions. I have been seeing many doctors and scientists at least get on board so hopefully it will become more mainstream and more resources going toward research.
Has anyone heard from Birddog lately? He shared his story and it appears he may be suffering from long covid as well.

This is exactly what I want to see as well. We've been hearing so much about the deaths, but according to the CDC, out of the 765K they say have died from COVID, the number of those 50 and under was "only" a little above 50K. For me, long COVID is the biggest concern and wish they put a little more focus on that.

That is estimate for peak levels. It's going to start increasing before then.
Right. I've noticed that there seems to be about 2 months or so between waves, at least here in Louisiana. Beginning to mid-October is when things started to settle down, so I believe that in about two weeks, we're going to see numbers start to climb and then mid-December, the next wave will be clearly ramping up.

According to bclemms' calculations, somewhere right around Christmas / New Years.

I had the J&J which is probably 0% effective at this point.

My wife has been sick ever since she got her booster almost a month ago. Been on the fence.

Good to hear bleu. My response was less then number two. Wife and friend were just a bit more tired than usual, but no big deal
Same for me. Wasn't as mild as jab #1, and not like jab #2. Somewhere in the middle, but leaned more to response from jab #1. I was able to go to work and focus. Tylenol and Ibuprofen may have helped.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom