COVID-19 Outbreak Information Updates (Reboot) [over 150.000,000 US cases (est.), 6,422,520 US hospitilizations, 1,148,691 US deaths.] (8 Viewers)

Maybe this is better for the vaccine thread, but I wanted to post this video here.

I think it is a rational take on vaccination and natural immunity from a recovered infection.

He sort of buries the lead, so watch it all.

Boulder county Colorado has reissued it's indoor mask mandate. Not surprising IMO. How long before a lockdown occurs?

Was just notified that I lost a coworker to Covid this afternoon. He was a great guy, but also anti-vax/mask. Think he got it at a family outing. Hard to reconcile my "they get what they deserve" feelings with it being a person that I knew and liked.

We had a small outbreak at work after this guy went out sick. Can't say for sure it started with him. We have another guy who's been out for 4 weeks with it and is on FMLA because he's got breathing issues, and his wife got it from him and spent some time in the hospital.

All so senseless because it didn't have to happen, or at least be that extreme...

I wish I had saved the school district COVID info from last year. But based on what I remember, I believe they have about 50% of last years student and staff positive reports in just 2.5 weeks this year.

I am astounded (but at the same time not really) at the number of people that go around sans mask here in Baton Rouge, which is where I evacuated to for Ida...

I am astounded (but at the same time not really) at the number of people that go around sans mask here in Baton Rouge, which is where I evacuated to for Ida...
Same here in Houston but admittedly a small sample size thus far…

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom