COVID-19 Outbreak Information Updates (Reboot) [over 150.000,000 US cases (est.), 6,422,520 US hospitilizations, 1,148,691 US deaths.] (8 Viewers)

And in variant news...

Hard to reconcile my "they get what they deserve" feelings with it being a person that I knew and liked.
Nah. Way past that.

"They get what they deserve" is for Falcons fans.

Spreading an well-known epidemic that's the second biggest cause of death in the country at risk to yourself, your family and your country? When their are obvious and free protections for others (masks, social distancing) and yourself (those two plus a largely proven vaccine)?

Sorry, Charlie, I'm pretty much in a combination of schadenfruede + Darwin cheerleader territory here.

I wish I had saved the school district COVID info from last year. But based on what I remember, I believe they have about 50% of last years student and staff positive reports in just 2.5 weeks this year.

We have more than at any point last year. We're a month into school and I have kids I've barely seen. Have had half empty classes. Kids aren't taking anything seriously because none of it feels like "real" school. It's a mess. And I think I've made a very difficult decision that I will be leaving the education field.

I am astounded (but at the same time not really) at the number of people that go around sans mask here in Baton Rouge, which is where I evacuated to for Ida...
Pace, FL is apparently completely immune to Covid…i was one of the few people wearing a mask in the grocery today…i’d guess less than 25% wearing one :covri:

Pace, FL is apparently completely immune to Covid…i was one of the few people wearing a mask in the grocery today…i’d guess less than 25% wearing one :covri:
I’d say it’s around 60% in gulf breeze.

I’d say it’s around 60% in gulf breeze.
Rural Ms it's less than 20% and those people get stared down. Then again, we have the highest death rate in the country.

Then again, I don't wear a mask unless I have to. My immunity level has to be sky high now.

E-eniLxXsAUl6Gn

We have more than at any point last year. We're a month into school and I have kids I've barely seen. Have had half empty classes. Kids aren't taking anything seriously because none of it feels like "real" school. It's a mess. And I think I've made a very difficult decision that I will be leaving the education field.
Very sorry to hear all of that

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom