COVID-19 Outbreak Information Updates (Reboot) [over 150.000,000 US cases (est.), 6,422,520 US hospitilizations, 1,148,691 US deaths.] (10 Viewers)

I'm going to have to see more studies. This is the perfect example of correlation may not equal causation. Gien the average person using Ivermectin, it shouldn't be a surprise that their sperm drown. :hihi:

Also, I think we should play along. Every time moving foward I see or hear anything about Ivermectin my response is going to be "Ivermectin only works when injected rectally". The only thing funnier than people taking dewormer for a virus is knowing they shot it up their arse.

I'm at the dealership getting some recalls taken care of and there's one employee and two of us customers with masks.

I'm wondering about the latency of the virus. Kind of like how people who have had measle pox or chicken mumps can, later develop shingles. What delights await those who have been infected?

If you're out somewhere and you see someone not wearing a mask when they most definitely be wearing one do you say anything to them?

I'm at the dealership getting some recalls taken care of and there's one employee and two of us customers with masks.

I'm wondering about the latency of the virus. Kind of like how people who have had measle pox or chicken mumps can, later develop shingles. What delights await those who have been infected?
Telekinesis, rapid healing, energy beams out of the eyes, just to name a few.

If you're out somewhere and you see someone not wearing a mask when they most definitely be wearing one do you say anything to them?
I do my best just to avoid them and have said something a couple of times - with less than stellar results.

I have also been challenged on my wearing of a mask. My response to why I am wearing one? "Because I don't want to be mistaken for a self-serving, uncaring jerk."

Stops them every time.

I do my best just to avoid them and have said something a couple of times - with less than stellar results.

I have also been challenged on my wearing of a mask. My response to why I am wearing one? "Because I don't want to be mistaken for a self-serving, uncaring jerk."

Stops them every time.

No one's said anything to me but I have gotten looks for wearing a mask before

or, do you say anything to the employees of the store that has "You must wear a mask to enter" signs all over the place about the person not wearing a mask?

I did once early on, the employee just shrugged his shoulders

I was wondering about this myself a little while ago. Because viruses can be really nasty if they're latent. Measles can, for example, kill someone years after the initial infection (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Subacute_sclerosing_panencephalitis).

But there's a difference between a latent infection (which is when a virus is present in a cell, but dormant and not multiplying), which can reactivate, like chickenpox, and a persistent infection, which continues while the virus is being continually produced. Coronaviruses do not, apparently, establish latent infections. So that's good.

But, as I understand it, people could still have a persistent infection, and this can happen when the virus is present in immune privileged sites (areas of the body that are less protected by immune cells, as they are particularly sensitive to the immune response), e.g. like the eyes, brain, spinal cord. I think understanding that is still being worked on (example of a recent paper exploring this: https://www.frontiersin.org/articles/10.3389/fimmu.2021.730088/full). That wouldn't be great.

Standard disclaimer that this isn't my field, so if any experts want to add better insight, please do!

No one's said anything to me but I have gotten looks for wearing a mask before

or, do you say anything to the employees of the store that has "You must wear a mask to enter" signs all over the place about the person not wearing a mask?

I did once early on, the employee just shrugged his shoulders

If anyone is giving me looks, I don't notice it. I also don't care.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom