COVID-19 Outbreak Information Updates (Reboot) [over 150.000,000 US cases (est.), 6,422,520 US hospitilizations, 1,148,691 US deaths.] (13 Viewers)

This is a cautionary tale I'm afraid, as he was a bit outspoken on the anti-protocol side. Won't dance on this guy's grave about it, but hopefully this wakes a few people up. Unfortunately this evening very well may have cost him his life:

He died? I remember when he was hospitalized.

Last edited by a moderator:

This is a cautionary tale I'm afraid, as he was a bit outspoken on the anti-protocol side. Won't dance on this guy's grave about it, but hopefully this wakes a few people up. Unfortunately this evening very well may have cost him his life:

Sad indeed. For the moment, let's recognize that he has a family that I'm sure is devastated. And he was an American success story. Every person this virus kills has a story and is terrible loss.

Sad indeed. For the moment, let's recognize that he has a family that I'm sure is devastated. And he was an American success story. Every person this virus kills has a story and is terrible loss.

On the other hand, his irresponsible actions and beliefs caused his own death, and who knows who else he infected. I don't believe in dancing on graves, but let's not obfuscate the reality here: this is a cautionary tale that should be heeded.

On the other hand, his irresponsible actions and beliefs caused his own death, and who knows who else he infected. I don't believe in dancing on graves, but let's not obfuscate the reality here: this is a cautionary tale that should be heeded.

No dispute.

Given his age and medical history (past cancer) his behavior was simply reckless in my opinion. Damn shame.

Last edited:
When a person has a platform the size of his and a responsibility as big as his it absolutely impacts others. I feel for his family and friends but pretending his actions didn't directly result in the deaths of many others is a fairytale. So while I wouldn't wish death upon him, I am thankful that his death can now be used to save others. It's this reversal of ying and yang that goes from misinformation and lies that promoted the death of others turning into a cautionary tale that will save others. It's too bad he just didn't set an example early on and both he and many others would still be alive. 150,000 dead Americans, he is just 1.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom