COVID-19 Outbreak Information Updates (Reboot) [over 150.000,000 US cases (est.), 6,422,520 US hospitilizations, 1,148,691 US deaths.] (9 Viewers)

NIH 'very concerned' about serious side effect in AstraZeneca coronavirus vaccine trial
"AstraZeneca "need to be more forthcoming with a potential complication of a vaccine which will eventually be given to millions of people," said Nath. "We would like to see how we can help, but the lack of information makes it difficult to do so.'"

Wait is this a thing? Please tell me I also have Superman blood.

It's mostly speculative at this point but there are some statistics that indicate that some blood types or more susceptible than others. There is a link or two buried in this thread somewhere. I'm pretty sure there is nothing definitive on it.

It's mostly speculative at this point but there are some statistics that indicate that some blood types or more susceptible than others. There is a link or two buried in this thread somewhere. I'm pretty sure there is nothing definitive on it.
There have been some non-peer reviewed studies/casual observation that indicate people with Type O blood get the virus less frequently and less severely than people with A blood types. But it's far from proven.

Confirmed super blood. Got it.

I got tested today. No fever or anything, but I can't smell or taste anything and have a tremendous amount of pressure in my sinuses causing headaches, dizziness, etc. Given that I was exposed last week I thought it was prudent. Will be several days before results. Hopefully nothing.
My wife started an internship two weeks ago to complete her masters. They get tested every two weeks. masks aroudn the building, except for the office a few therapists use.. which I think is stupid....

one intern (whom my wife hasn't met, due to schedules) and the supervisor tested positive. He wasn't in the office until today. She has now been told to quarantine. She took a test on Monday, should get results tomorrow (thursday). but, if she was exposed today... she will have to get another test in like 3-5 days?

this sucks.

We have her in the college boy's room (since he isn't here) with the air purifier. I've been in a mask when I'm near that part of the place. She's in a mask when awake, so long as she's not exhibiting symptoms.

(CNN) - Almost 30 teenagers have to quarantine after parents sent their child to a Massachusetts school despite knowing they were positive with Covid-19, according to Attleboro Public Schools and the town's mayor.

A Covid-19 positive student attended class on Monday, but the school wasn't notified of their diagnosis until the next day, Attleboro High School superintendent David Sawyer said in a letter sent out to families Tuesday night.

Twenty-eight students who had close contact with the infected person have been notified and asked to quarantine for 14 days, Sawyer said......

www.cnn.com/2020/09/17/us/parents-send-student-school-coronavirus-trnd/index.html

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom