COVID-19 Outbreak Information Updates (Reboot) [over 150.000,000 US cases (est.), 6,422,520 US hospitilizations, 1,148,691 US deaths.] (12 Viewers)

Mississippi has a rise in COVID-19 cases now.

The seven-day average for new COVID-19 cases in Mississippi is now at 646, a 24% rise in the last week alone, and a 25% increase since Gov. Tate Reeves lifted the statewide mask mandate on Sept. 30.

🤦‍♂️

I’m at a loss.

We’re all ready for things to get back to normal.. I know I certainly am. How can they not realize these sort of setbacks are preventing us from ever getting there? If people would have taken this seriously months ago we would be almost done with this. Just be a grown up and wear a damn mask 😷

🤦‍♂️

I’m at a loss.

We’re all ready for things to get back to normal.. I know I certainly am. How can they not realize these sort of setbacks are preventing us from ever getting there? If people would have taken this seriously months ago we would be almost done with this. Just be a grown up and wear a damn mask 😷
Just wait until it's too cold to sit outside and people are all maskless in restaurants and stores. I was all up and down the Mississippi coast this weekend and morons from all over the country were packing into bars without masks. I'm not even close to ready for things to get back to normal. If anything, I think we should be adding extra precautions. Notice how all over the Midwest where it's already cold and up in the Dakotas that cases are already spiking? We're about to be so forked.

Who was it that was saying it's not that bad, that ICU wards aren't being overwhelmed, etc?

Well, here you go.
I saw this morning that Minnesota usually sends their overflow ICU patients to Green Bay but Green Bay doesn't have any beds so their setting up forking field hospitals for people to die alone. Politicizing this plague was the most irresponsible and downright criminal thing that could have possibly been done. Nearly a quarter million people are dead - and that number is likely to double over the next four months - and people are still acting like this thing isn't real...including people in my own family. I'm so fed up with people pulling wool over their own eyes and killing their families and neighbors. Where is some random psycho from Antifa when you really need them to step up and handle business?

Vaccine update from Pfizer CEO and Moderna.

For those who don’t want to read the article the gist is-

Pfizer hoping to have trial data back end of the month. And 100 million doses - if the vaccine is approved which he stressed they don’t know yet- by the end of the year.

Moderna said their data will be back November 25th.

Johnson & Johnson vaccine on hold due to potential side effects issue

If only the matter were as simple as swatting aside a Facebook post. I'm talking more about the wide quality gamut of journalism about scientific topics.

you'd be surprised at what a modicum of media literacy and teaching in source credibility can do

I'm doing that exact thing right now

Just wait until it's too cold to sit outside and people are all maskless in restaurants and stores. I was all up and down the Mississippi coast this weekend and morons from all over the country were packing into bars without masks. I'm not even close to ready for things to get back to normal. If anything, I think we should be adding extra precautions. Notice how all over the Midwest where it's already cold and up in the Dakotas that cases are already spiking? We're about to be so forked.
You are a braver man than I am. I avoid cruising the coast at all costs. When the governor lifted the state wide mandate on
masks, he said he expected residents to continue wearing masks and practice social distancing. Really? News flash, most are treating it like
we are over it and covid is no longer a threat

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom