COVID-19 Outbreak Information Updates (Reboot) [over 150.000,000 US cases (est.), 6,422,520 US hospitilizations, 1,148,691 US deaths.] (28 Viewers)

Hospitalizations have almost doubled in Ohio in the last three weeks.

People sacrificing their own comfort for health care workers? Good freaking luck. I think I'll just continue staying home like I have been since March. When I go get food, I stay at least 10 feet away from people and wear an n95 mask. If you invade my space, I'm moving out the way.

I really hate hearing how poorly health care workers are treated. They put their lives on the line to help people and don't get enough credit for it. My daughter is a nursing major and is currently interning at a hospital near her school. She's a rock star!
We feel like pariahs. My daughter cannot have play dates (outdoor and socially distanced) with some friends because mom and dad know I work in a nursing home. It's like "Thanks for all you do, but please stay away"

edit: At some point you gotta laugh; they just came and took our refrigerator to use on the newest COVID hot unit, so we don't even have that. Good God...

Last edited:
This is really well done with excellent visuals.

that was great. I just shared it on my FB and I sent it to my HR director (since she recently sent out a reminder of our covid protocols).

El Paso and Ciudad Juarez across the Rio Grande are both in bad shape. Gov Abbott sent help to El Paso but that was this week. C19 is ramping up locally. Ever since schools started the new 9 week grading period, the cases have been increasing in our ISD. More students have gone back in person and it’s showing.

El Paso and Ciudad Juarez across the Rio Grande are both in bad shape. Gov Abbott sent help to El Paso but that was this week. C19 is ramping up locally. Ever since schools started the new 9 week grading period, the cases have been increasing in our ISD. More students have gone back in person and it’s showing.

Not surprising. Ken Paxton is quick to send letters and/or sue local democrat leaders over their local decisions.

1604029618891.png
so, this is active cases, within the last week.
1604029582651.png

Then, total per capita (so, not current).

1604029715352.png

Sorry, it's a bit big for my screen, so it's in pieces..

1604029756948.png
1604029773685.png

I was supposed to attend a party for our U.S. Representative candidate tonight but I bailed. I told the others that it's irresponsible. I was called a (animal that purrs).

This is all of the evidence that I needed.

Nothing wrong being called a Lion!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom