COVID-19 Outbreak (Update: More than 2.9M cases and 132,313 deaths in US) (16 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did they have disinfectant wipes? Those are the first thing I’m running low on - seem to be harder to find than TP.
Set you alert here (https://www.zoolert.com/), via email or text, warning though its constant alerts and if you respond quick enough you can make your purchase. The disinfectant wipes and poop paper are the ones I receive the most and have scored on both via Amazon and Wal-Mart.

No lay persons on the altar. Just two priests whose hands were washed. The Eucharist was placed on the tongue to kneeling recipients at the communion rail. It's the cleanest and safest way possible.
Safest does not mean safe.

Unless the priest was washing his hands after each person or that not a single person who received communion was infected, it's highly unlikely his fingertips at the very least remained contagion free. Just putting your hands that close to an open mouth has a decent chance of leading to contamination of the hand.

When Gov Andrew Cuomo spoke with his team today on that panel at the news conference, there were 2 things that he said that were impressive:

He asked for all retired/not currently working doctors, physician assistants, nurses, respiratory therapists etc to come to New York to help them out during this crisis. 40 THOUSAND health care providers responded!!! He said, “that is a beautiful thing.” I agree.

Then the Gov started to worry about the mental health of the NY citizens and asked for mental health workers to help out & they set up a hot line for anyone who needs to, to call. Over 6 THOUSAND mental health workers volunteered to help out.

Now THAT is what America is all about! ?????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom