COVID-19 Outbreak (Update: More than 2.9M cases and 132,313 deaths in US) (13 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who are you talking about? ;)

giphy.gif

Screenshot_20200325-154612_Adobe Acrobat.jpg

Latest florida deaths updated on their site with details. Youngest so far was in their 50's.

I"m no sure I'd call this piecemeal.

Why wouldn't you? Every state is pretty much doing their own thing in terms of whether they lock down, practice mitigation and whatnot. It really is piecemeal from that perspective.

Not to mention the moving targets at pretty much every level of government. I don't see a truly cohesive national plan here.

Last edited:
Is this true? Sorry not trying to bring up politics but apparently some think this,

It might be. Volume of testing has ramped up significantly in the past few days. However, we still lag in terms of number of tests as a percentage of our population.

But we are doing better, still have a ways to go though.

Is this true? Sorry not trying to bring up politics but apparently some think this,

I don't know the numbers, but considering the source, it's probably not true.

Even if it's true, what purpose does that tweet serve? How about some statement that the US has been ramping up testing at an incredible rate, instead of this self congratulating message?

Maybe in fantasyland. Here in Cali they are only testing as a confirmation upon admittance

He put testing in double-quotes, so I think that means the word is up for interpretation and can include anymore than the standard swab tests.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom