COVID-19 Outbreak (Update: More than 2.9M cases and 132,313 deaths in US) (16 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let me just say....I love my truck. I love driving my truck. I've started my truck once in the last 2 weeks. I've not went anywhere for 2 weeks. I'm trying. For these people not willing to give up ANYTHING is a slap in my face
If you want to drive your truck around by yourself for awhile and not stop anywhere where you actually have to have contact with people, I don't see anything wrong with that.

My business is next to a barber shop and it was packed today. I was just doing my online orders as I have been closed to walk in traffic for 2 weeks now. But next door they were in there as usual on a Saturday, at least 8-10 of them, as if it was a normal Saturday at the barber shop.

There is also a hair salon in the same plaza and saw at least 4-5 cars in front of it.

People are just too selfish / ignorant / arrogant to follow directions.
Some of the guys that I lift with decided to "rent" equipment from our gym for their garages. They'll have 5-6 people over at a time. In pretty close proximity to each other the entire time. They're more worried about losing their strength than their life. Pretty ignorant.

What a difference three weeks makes:

Coronavirus Total Death Count in the U.S.

03/05: 11
03/12: 38
03/19: 149
03/26: 938
03/28: 2,010

Hopefully these last two days were just an anomaly, because if it wasn't, at this rate of increase, we will be Italy in about a week.

My business is next to a barber shop and it was packed today. I was just doing my online orders as I have been closed to walk in traffic for 2 weeks now. But next door they were in there as usual on a Saturday, at least 8-10 of them, as if it was a normal Saturday at the barber shop.

There is also a hair salon in the same plaza and saw at least 4-5 cars in front of it.

How’s your buddy hanging in there. I remember early in the thread he pulled his kids out of school, made his wife quit her job and was ready for the end of the world. He turned out to be ahead of the curve....

How’s your buddy hanging in there. I remember early in the thread he pulled his kids out of school, made his wife quit her job and was ready for the end of the world. He turned out to be ahead of the curve....

He's gloating honestly, and busy planting a huge garden in his back yard. I actually loaned him $300 today to buy cinder blocks and other things he needed.

Thought barber shops were not allowed to be open? Or maybe you are not in New Orleans?

If you want to drive your truck around by yourself for awhile and not stop anywhere where you actually have to have contact with people, I don't see anything wrong with that.
My truck has just not felt very important lately. I will give that up if it keeps us healthy.....I'll give up everything materialistic if it keeps my family healthy

What a difference three weeks makes:

Coronavirus Total Death Count in the U.S.

03/05: 11
03/12: 38
03/19: 149
03/26: 938
03/28: 2,010

Hopefully these last two days were just an anomaly, because if it wasn't, at this rate of increase, we will be Italy in about a week.
It wasnt, we will and it wont be close. Results show just how poorly this has been handled.

My truck has just not felt very important lately. I will give that up if it keeps us healthy.....I'll give up everything materialistic if it keeps my family healthy
I'm driving all over the country. Just got to pack my own food and drinks, sleep in the car and when I get gas I use gloves as and lysol wipes then follow up with hand sanitizer. I even use nature's facilities. Just do yourself a favor and dont accidentally grab the Clorox wipes for that, it really burns.

Some of the guys that I lift with decided to "rent" equipment from our gym for their garages. They'll have 5-6 people over at a time. In pretty close proximity to each other the entire time. They're more worried about losing their strength than their life. Pretty ignorant.

I bought a TRX about 5 years ago, and using it the most it has ever been used right now.

It wasnt, we will and it wont be close. Results show just how poorly this has been handled.

Yeah I kind of knew this already, but didn't want to be the one to say it and wanted to sound somewhat hopeful. You're right though, I know we are already royally screwed. Our nation botched this, and sadly I can't say that I am surprised.

Yeah I kind of knew this already, but didn't want to be the one to say it and wanted to sound somewhat hopeful. You're right though, I know we are already royally screwed. Our nation botched this, and sadly I can't say that I am surprised.
To be honest I’m not sure how we could have been ready for this. Look around the world. Everywhere it’s a sheet show unless the government is hiding it or locking you in your homes. It’s easy to blame the government but this is beyond that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom