COVID-19 Outbreak (Update: More than 2.9M cases and 132,313 deaths in US) (40 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just the flu of course.

"'To ensure that we can defend the homeland despite this pandemic, our command and control watch teams here in the headquarters split into multiple shifts and portions of our watch team began working from Cheyenne Mountain Air Force Station, creating a third team at an alternate location as well,' Air Force General Terrence O'Shaughnessy, head of U.S. Northern Command and NORAD, said during a Facebook Livetown hall with those under his command."
Oddly enough, this does nothing for level of comfort. Imagine that.

Anecdotal report, had to go out and get gas today as well as drive thru teller at bank. On the way there, went by a Barnes & Noble, parking lot had at least 20 or more cars in it. People waiting outside to be let in because they were limiting capacity.

That the fork at home people.

Anecdotal report, had to go out and get gas today as well as drive thru teller at bank. On the way there, went by a Barnes & Noble, parking lot had at least 20 or more cars in it. People waiting outside to be let in because they were limiting capacity.

That the fork at home people.

If people dont start to take this seriously those possible million reserves that were activated will be rolling down canal street in these soon.

received_156382478945333.jpeg

This was on the Huey P. A friend of my mom took it. Said it was as far as you could see.

Are there any factories that build these in Louisiana? I know they used to build the APCs(Bradleys?) in the east. Anyone know if these are manufactured nearby?

It's funny, the most people I am seeing out and about are boomers and Gen Z.
Well yeah the boomers have to be involved in everything and GenZ thinks they are immune waiting for their participation medal. Gen X is sitting at home being the latchkey adults we were trained to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom