COVID-19 Outbreak (Update: More than 2.9M cases and 132,313 deaths in US) (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If people dont start to take this seriously those possible million reserves that were activated will be rolling down canal street in these soon.

received_156382478945333.jpeg

This was on the Huey P. A friend of my mom took it. Said it was as far as you could see.

Are there any factories that build these in Louisiana? I know they used to build the APCs(Bradleys?) in the east. Anyone know if these are manufactured nearby?

Nobody builds tanks in this area. I am going to guess they were just shipped here down the Mississippi or have been stored somewhere like at Avondale shipyard temporarily.

If people dont start to take this seriously those possible million reserves that were activated will be rolling down canal street in these soon.

This was on the Huey P. A friend of my mom took it. Said it was as far as you could see.

Are there any factories that build these in Louisiana? I know they used to build the APCs(Bradleys?) in the east. Anyone know if these are manufactured nearby?

What? If people don't take the virus seriously, the military will need to threaten people with tanks? Why is that?

Well, if this doesn't make you shake your head...

Are you against this? You do realize the military is helping to build these temp hospitals all over the country right?

Not at all. In fact I think the restrictions on movement should be stronger since there are plenty of people not taking it seriously enough. It will certainly take the military to enforce harsher restrictions though. Where we go from there though is kind of scary.

Ironic

91548202_1616862531798711_4376855309969260544_o.jpg

Symbolism happens.

I've seen rail shipments like this for years. This is nothing new.

What? If people don't take the virus seriously, the military will need to threaten people with tanks? Why is that?

Its not hard to imagine that current mitigation strategies are not enough to slow the spread to an acceptable level. The next step is more restrictive measures to further control spread. I think a lot of the poeple that are disregarding the current measures are the defiant type. The more restrictive things get the more likely we are to see social unrest. If that gets bad enough I think it wouldn't be out of the question to see tanks rolled out. Not to attack people but more of a deterrent to get those that might do something stupid to think twice.

Do I think the US will deploy tanks on it's own soil? No. Do I think it could happen in a specific situation that could possibly unfold? Yes, absolutely.

I've seen rail shipments like this for years. This is nothing new.

That won't stop the pic from making it's way to conspiracy websites. Taken along with the twitter post James Spader made earlier about the globalist suggesting a temporary world government, that we are headed for a New World Order and/or martial law, or some other nonsense.

Its not hard to imagine that current t mitigation strategies are not enough to slow the spread to an acceptable level. The next step is more restrictive measures to further control spread. I think a lot of the poeple that are disregarding the current measures are the defiant type. The more restrictive things get the more likely we are to see social unrest. If that gets bad enough I think it wouldn't be out of the question to see tanks rolled out. Not to attack people but more of a deterrent to get those that might do something stupid to think twice.

Do I think the US will deploy tanks on it's own soil? No. Do I think it could happen in a specific situation that could possibly unfold? Yes, absolutely.

I don't see it happening on our soil for a lot of reasons, no matter how bad unrest gets. It would be a Constitutional crisis before tanks get rolled out on our soil. Never happen. I don't use never lightly.

Do you think we really need to look at limiting us having such large population centers in cities. It's showing that it really isn't good when it comes to problems with pandemics.

Its not hard to imagine that current t mitigation strategies are not enough to slow the spread to an acceptable level. The next step is more restrictive measures to further control spread. I think a lot of the poeple that are disregarding the current measures are the defiant type. The more restrictive things get the more likely we are to see social unrest. If that gets bad enough I think it wouldn't be out of the question to see tanks rolled out. Not to attack people but more of a deterrent to get those that might do something stupid to think twice.

Every country has had to continually get more restrictive to really knock the curve down. I certainly saw the difference in New Orleans yesterday and in Illinois the day before that. HUGE difference. As soon as I jumped the border into places like Missouri, Mississippi and Tennessee there were still people everywhere. I think it has to get real before people really get serious.

Besides, as long as we allowing fast food employees to go about business as usual it's going to be really damn tough to stop the spread. Most fast food places around the country have implemented zero safeguards. No temperature checks, no gloves for people taking money, no cash restrictions, nothing. For some reason I feel like people nationwide are lining up at drive thru restaurants and might as well be ordering covid. We'll see.

That won't stop the pic from making it's way to conspiracy websites. Taken along with the twitter post James Spader made earlier about the globalist suggesting a temporary world government, that we are headed for a New World Order and/or martial law, or some other nonsense.

If I told you in November we would all basically be on house arrest except to by food and other necessities what would you have said? I bet you would have thought what is happening right now was nearly impossible.

I'm not defending the new world order thing. Just pointing out that civil unrest could spur things happening that non of us have ever seen before. Kind of like what's basically happened this entire year up to this point.

Its not hard to imagine that current mitigation strategies are not enough to slow the spread to an acceptable level. The next step is more restrictive measures to further control spread. I think a lot of the poeple that are disregarding the current measures are the defiant type. The more restrictive things get the more likely we are to see social unrest. If that gets bad enough I think it wouldn't be out of the question to see tanks rolled out. Not to attack people but more of a deterrent to get those that might do something stupid to think twice.

1960s president Johnson sent troops and tanks to Detroit to control riots

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom