COVID-19 Outbreak (Update: 336,327 cases and 9,605 deaths in US) (24 Viewers)

Eeyore

Flucifer
Reaction score
Sticky Post
UPDATED TRACKER LINKS:

It shouldn't be a big deal but with a large number of people unable to afford healthcare, and the anti vax crowd growing there's a small chance that this could be interesting.

Last edited:

bonnjer

Let the Wins Count begin!
VIP Contributor
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Vaccine, treatment that knocks the seriousness way down (perhaps except in the very old), or it running its course, which means 2/3 of the world getting it and the associated consequences (millions of deaths globally) that would come with that.

Only three ways this thing stops. I'm hoping for the treatment option, because the vaccine is a year out and the third option is awful.
Yeah, but will the third option come before the treatment option? If only we could have massive amounts of antibody blood tests. I think we're going to be somewhat surprised when we start seeing those results coming in - in a good way.

bonnjer

Let the Wins Count begin!
VIP Contributor
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Buddy of mine who is a ER doc said he misses the days of treating gunshot wounds and other injuries instead of covid-19. Told me about when he saw his first covid case go bad. "This is by far the scariest thing I have ever seen and I thought I saw a lot."
Geez. I've seen my fair share of horror movies, but those comments sound like they're on another level.

bclemms

More than 15K posts served!
Reaction score

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 3, Guests: 14)

Headlines

Top Bottom