COVID-19 Outbreak (Update: More than 2.9M cases and 132,313 deaths in US) (14 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like grocery stores are becoming breeding grounds for the virus. At some point the government needs to shut them all down for a couple of days so they can be cleaned from top to bottom. Credit the pharmacies for at least putting the duc tape down on the floors. Reminds people to keep distance.

Do you agree?

Also you could not pay me to go to Sams or Wal Mart right now. The virus is having a field day at those places. Time to shut the down so they can be cleaned.

Looks like grocery stores are becoming breeding grounds for the virus. At some point the government needs to shut them all down for a couple of days so they can be cleaned from top to bottom. Credit the pharmacies for at least putting the duc tape down on the floors. Reminds people to keep distance.

Do you agree?
I think it's because people are still allowed to go there with no restrictions. With Walmart now limiting the number of people inside, that should help greatly. I'll still do grocery pickup for now, though.

Do you agree?

Yeah, I had to go today and maybe 1 and 7 people were wearing masks.. Also it seems like a lot of people in there just milling around too. I spent 20 minutes disinfecting stuff I bought or taking it out of packages

If you want to be honest we wouldn't be winning if China wasn't cheating (lieing) about their numbers. If it makes you feel any better.

While true, I think I'm just having a moment. It doesn't really matter the numbers, winning, lying, politics, etc.... It's a sad day to know so many are suffering.

Yeah, I had to go today and maybe 1 and 7 people were wearing masks.. Also it seems like a lot of people in there just milling around too. I spent 20 minutes disinfecting stuff I bought or taking it out of packages

When I went to Wally Tuesday I had never in my life seen so many people on the allergy aisle. I mean there had to be at least 25 people on that one aisle alone. Baffling.

I really underestimated how hard it would be to shelter in place for these last two weeks. I thought I could do this for weeks on end. I'm just glad that this is almost over, or else I ain't going to make it.

I'm just glad that most people are finding this easy to do. I'd hate to see the whole community freaking out like me. :covri:

I really underestimated how hard it would be to shelter in place for these last two weeks. I thought I could do this for weeks on end. I'm just glad that this is almost over, or else I ain't going to make it.

I'm just glad that most people are finding this easy to do. I'd hate to see the whole community freaking out like me. :covri:
Technically we really have not started. They were discussing adding another 2 weeks after April 30th deadline on CNN today.

Technically we really have not started. They were discussing adding another 2 weeks after April 30th deadline on CNN today.
Well, 'they' just might be responsible for me not making it then.

I don't understand why this is hard. It's not like we are teens with angst or unable to control out impulses. What's so hard about just chilling at home. Do you have a backyard or front yard?

I don't understand why this is hard. It's not like we are teens with angst or unable to control out impulses. What's so hard about just chilling at home. Do you have a backyard or front yard?
I don't know. It just is.
I wonder if anyone else in the community is feeling this way? :shocked:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom