COVID-19 Outbreak (Update: More than 2.9M cases and 132,313 deaths in US) (12 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The coastal west coast is killing it, which is why they've gotten their initial explosion under control. Rust belt doing great. Texas looks awful, but I am glad to see the I35 corridor (San Antonio, Austin, Dallas) and Houston with no red at all.

The SEC states in general.. (n)

Thanks B4YOU...appreciate the update

Came across this tweet also questioning the UK model based on using Wuhan numbers..

Thread

The coastal west coast is killing it, which is why they've gotten their initial explosion under control. Rust belt doing great. Texas looks awful, but I am glad to see the I35 corridor (San Antonio, Austin, Dallas) and Houston with no red at all.

This is interesting. Is the data public? Would like to zoom in on my county.

How about Ted talks???!!! LOTS of variety there!
I am currently doing this ZOOM video thing, it is kind of weird.......but at least it connects human beings.

My wife is an elementary school teacher and they use Zoom for online teaching. However, people being the a-holes they can be, some people are hacking into the Zoom conferences and saying or showing inappropriate stuff. This has happened around the country, but not with my wife. She has had an unknown participant join 2 of her classes. The 2nd time, she called out the participant and asked them to identify themselves. They dropped out. Now the school district is telling teachers to let the paricipant sit in the "waiting room" until they admit them indivdually.

This is interesting. Is the data public? Would like to zoom in on my county.

it’s also impressive on the west coast the more populated the area, the less movement there is. Anything in the state that’s colored is sparsely populated and probably needs longer distances for necessities, or longer drives to work. .

That’s what we are having to do also. The
My wife is an elementary school teacher and they use Zoom for online teaching. However, people being the a-holes they can be, some people are hacking into the Zoom conferences and saying or showing inappropriate stuff. This has happened around the country, but not with my wife. She has had an unknown participant join 2 of her classes. The 2nd time, she called out the participant and asked them to identify themselves. They dropped out. Now the school district is telling teachers to let the paricipant sit in the "waiting room" until they admit them indivdually.
created of the meeting has to allow everyone back in. Which can get annoying as the load on the internet in my area is really starting to show

All you need to do is assign a password to the Zoom meeting. Real easy.

All you need to do is assign a password to the Zoom meeting. Real easy.

If only it was. Passwords won't deter hackers. But that is another step the school district has mandated.

apologies if this has been posted - but fixthemask.com has worked out a way to make surgical masks - regular ones - operate much more effectively:

I sent this to every one of my facebook friends in a private message. Now Facebook is blocking me from responding to anyone. Facebook sucks

This is great and all but why dont we have a working vaccine for SARS yet? I hope this works but I'm skeptical until it gets through trials.
There wasnt money in it.

Takes the US to have skin in the game to really care. Now while each shot can be cheap, it will be on a huge scale.

South Florida doing great. Just need all the central and northern hillbillies to do their part. Haha.

Doesn’t that mean they’re just using cellular data? It doesn’t necessarily mean they’re violating the orders. We can’t just presume everyone pays for home WiFi and cellular data.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom